I’m super excited because my family loves this sweet and tangy fresh tomato salad alongside some homemade gluten-free pizza or even just for a refreshing afternoon snack. This dish is quick and easy to make and perfect for garden parties.
- Himalayan Salt and fresh pepper, ground
- Chives, Basil and Parsley
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Opal Basil or Basil Herbal Vinegar
- Slice tomatoes and arrange on a platter. Sprinkle with salt, freshly ground pepper, and a little thyme. Cover generously with freshly chopped chives, basil, and parsley. Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil and Opal Basil or Basil Herbal Vinegar. Let stand for 15-30 minutes. Serve.
- For the tastiest tomatoes, look for heirloom breeds. These tomatoes are sometimes oddly shaped and funny colors, but they are sweeter than any tomato you’ll find in the grocery store. The multi-colors make a beautiful salad too.