It is important to discuss how one may use natural cancer treatments in conjunction with to being on chemotherapy. When choosing to go this route, it is imperative to work with your oncologist and/or cancer care team to be sure all treatments are compatible and there are no contraindications which may alter, or work against the safety and/or effectiveness of a treatment.
Some treatments that are theorized to help in conjunction with chemotherapy include:
- MSM/LIPH and MSM/Vitamin C – MSM/LIPH and MSM/Vitamin C
- Coconut water – Coconut water is the water inside of “young coconuts,” which have not had their shell harden yet. This product is amazing at getting rid of the symptoms and damage done by chemotherapy. It is an electrolyte, it oxygenates the blood, it restores the ANC count, white blood count, hemoglobin, platelets, etc. It is suggest that you must use fresh “young coconuts” and extract the coconut water.
- Using MSM or DMSO prior to chemotherapy administration – DMSO is suggested to open the ports of cancer cells to allow the chemotherapy to target cancer cells. MSM is seen as a “little brother” of DMSO. It is theorized that when it gets inside the body, a small part of the MSM is converted into DMSO. It is said that MSM by itself will also target cancer cells and open the ports of cancer cells, thus it does not really need to convert to DMSO.
- Aloe Aborescens
- Miso and green clay with radiation treatment – It can be taken orally or made into a poultice.
- Items that help with adrenal fatigue – chemotherapy can be hard on the adrenal glands