Safety Notice #1: Do not take organic sulfur if you are taking high doses of aspirin or any type of blood thinner. If you are on any other type of prescription drug, do NOT use organic sulfur until after you talk to your pharmacist and physician.
Safety Notice #2: A small percentage of people will get a skin rash if they take MSM internally. The skin rash can itch and may indicate the person has an allergy to MSM.
MSM (METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE) is chemical found in both plants and animals, including humans. MSM is known by the following names:
- DMSO2 and other names
MSM is a natural product found throughout nature. It is used for a wide array of health issues. It is mainly claimed to be an oxygen transport agent, to remove lactic acid from the bloodstream, as a painkiller and as a product to increase circulation.
You will hear people say they are allergic to sulfur, and they are, “chemical sulfurs” found in sulfas, sulfides and sulfates. Note that chemical sulfurs and nutritional sulfurs are different things.
Like its cousin DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide), it is said that it can penetrate the skin, but unlike DMSO is claimed to do, it will not carry other substances through the skin.
MSM and Cancer Theory
Theory: MSM is purported to treat cancer in the following ways:
- As an oxygen transport,
- To kill microbes in the bloodstream,
- To help sweep lactic acid out of the bloodstream to prevent cachexia,
- To get microbe-killing substances (such as Vitamin C) inside of cancer cells to help revert cancer cells into normal cells,
- To reduce swelling and inflammation (e.g. for brain cancer) and
- To help reduce pain (via removing lactic acid from the blood).
Possible extra benefits of MSM:
- Relief of constipation
- Lessening of scar tissue
- Softer skin
- Stronger thicker hair that grows faster and stops split ends
- Fingernails grow twice as fast and are less brittle
- More energy
MSM has been theorized to work synergistically alongside the following products:
- Vitamin C
- Colloidal Silver
- Chlorine Dioxide
These MSM protocols commonly include other items such as:
- drinking enough non-chlorinated water
- daily sun exposure
- epsom salt baths
- baking soda baths
- “Real Salt”
Clinics that offer
IV Vitamin C
Cancer Tutor Verified