At the core of Hope4Cancer’s unique treatment philosophy is a revolutionary thought: treat the whole person, not just the disease.
Every Hope4Cancer patient receives a personalized treatment program, tailored to their individual needs and strategically constructed to address the physical, mental, and emotional roots of cancer. This comprehensive approach utilizes the 7 Key Principles of Cancer Therapy as a foundation for restoring the body’s natural ability to heal while directly targeting cancer cells via the world’s latest and safest non-toxic therapies.
Identified by founder and Chief Medical Officer Dr. Tony Jimenez, each principle addresses an aspect of the mind, body, or spirit that cancer affects. True healing requires every principle to be part of the treatment equation; when these elements work in tandem, quality of life improves and an internal environment which no longer supports cancer is created.
Hope4Cancer immersive approach focuses on education throughout the clinic experience and includes a supportive home program, giving patients the resources to maintain a healthy lifestyle even after their return home. Dr. Tony and the Hope4Cancer staff firmly believe that patients should be an integral part of the decision-making process when it comes to their own healing. The Hope4Cancer program is designed to empower patients with knowledge and resources, restoring autonomy and allowing patients to take control of their healing experience.
Carrying more non-toxic therapies under one roof than any other facility, Hope4Cancer is a world leader in treatment modalities. Pioneering innovative and effective treatments like Photodynamic Therapy and Immunotherapy, Dr. Tony and his medical staff are a dedicated team of experts and specialists on the cutting-edge of research and technology.
From medical and administrative staff alike, patients receive top level care throughout their healing journey and continue to receive support even after leaving Hope4Cancer. Proudly acting as a home away from home for individuals seeking care, Hope4Cancer has cultivated a safe environment for patients to become part of a lifelong community, comprised of fellow patients, survivors, loved ones, medical and nursing staff.
Highlights of the Hope4Cancer Cancun Healing Program:
- 3 week personalized outpatient treatment program Monday-Saturday from 7:30am – 3:00pm in beautiful Cancun, Mexico.
- State-of-the-art treatment facility featuring waterfront views and cutting-edge technology.
- Off-site accommodation in neighboring 4-5 star oceanside resorts on the Caribbean Sea and a personal shuttle to and from the clinic.
- Lodging, meals, transportation, assessments, therapies, follow-up and core program supplements are all included in the program cost.
- Patients can heal with the comfort and support of a loved one by their side. Hope4Cancer covers accommodation for one travel companion through the entirety of the healing program.
- Most insurance companies do not cover healthcare costs outside their country of origin and hence are not applicable. A multitude of financial resources are available for patients seeking care at Hope4Cancer here.
Click here to watch more of Hope4Cancer's Youtube videos.