What do you believe would happen if researchers learned a cure for chronic diseases including cancer? Would it be broadcasted across the globe in celebratory fashion? Would there be any attempts made to cover up the discovery? Could you imagine that doctors who have used the cure successfully would be murdered over their findings?
Several doctors linked to a potential cure known as GcMAF have been found dead within the last year. Reports of their deaths are blamed on suicide, heart failure, and other mysterious links. Family, friends, and coworkers surrounding these doctors have no reports of physical or mental illness that in any way would have arisen suspicion.
Could GcMAF be the link between these doctors' sudden deaths and what is GcMAF?
Five Things to Know About GcMAF
1. GcMAF is naturally occurring in healthy people but is significantly depleted in individuals with abnormally functioning immune systems. The presence of GcMAF has been studied in immunotherapy treatment to boost the immune response and possibly inhibit and prevent cancer.
2. GcMAF is responsible for activating macrophages. When GcMAF is not present, macrophages are not stimulated thus weakening the immune response. Critical neural macrophages are microglia, which supports the immune system by defending against invasive threats to the central nervous system.
3. Vitamin D defends the immune system from an attack by chronic disease. Without Vitamin D, GcMAF cannot be produced. GcMAF contains binding proteins and cellular receptors requiring Vitamin D activation. GcMAF activates macrophages which act as the body’s surveillance team against destructive agents and infection.
4. Clinical studies show that the administration of GcMAF to patients with cancer has its successes. Patients categorized as having an “incurable” cancer and disease were also administered GcMAF. These patients, even at a late stage in the progression of the disease, exhibited effective anticancer immunotherapy success.
5. Reportedly, using GcMAF treatment in children with autism has been shown to improve the endocannabinoid system and eliminate symptoms of autism. GcMAF treatment improves not only receptor activity but gene expression as well.
What Is GcMAF?
A Vitamin D-binding protein-derived macrophage activating factor, GcMAF is a regulatory protein that supports the immune system . GcMAF is naturally occurring in healthy people but is significantly depleted in individuals with abnormally functioning immune systems. The presence of GcMAF has been studied in immunotherapy treatment to boost the immune response and possibly inhibit and prevent cancer.
Did You Know?
Holistic Doctor DeathsHealthNutNews.com's Erin Elizabeth is a long-time activist, author, and public speaker:
“Some of the biggest skeptics, those who rolled their eyes at the first few deaths, are now wondering if there isn’t a connection. There have been theories, from GcMAF to CBD oil, but I don’t think all doctors used both of these treatments. I’m not convinced either is the smoking gun, but might hold part of the answer. … I hope they are never forgotten and that others will carry on their work and not live in fear.”
GcMAF immunotherapy success
Dr. Jeff Bradstreet presented findings of treating more than 11,000 patients with various chronic illnesses using GcMAF immunotherapy. He had an 85 percent success rate with 15 percent of patients seeing the full remission of their illness. Only 15 percent of individuals did not exhibit any response to the treatment.
Dr. Bradstreet’s death was ruled a suicide while practicing medicine in Georgia. Those close to Dr. Bradstreet say that he exhibited no suicidal behaviors or depression. He was found in a river with a gunshot wound to his chest. His death is believed by many to be a murder as a consequence of his knowledge involving GcMAF therapy.
The FDA raided Dr. Bradstreet’s clinic on June 18 seizing virals of GcMAF. Following the raid Dr. Bradstreet fled to a hotel in North Carolina near Lake Lure. The FDA would deem his practice “unethical science” and would have been indicted to face up to 20 years in prison if found guilty.
Dr. Bradstreet’s hotel room was not yet prepared for him and he never checked in. His dead body was found in Chimney Rock three miles away from the hotel hours later. Nearby police found a handgun and reported his death a suicide. Bradstreet’s family and supporters continue to conduct their own private investigations under the assumption that his death is much more than a suicide.
With such a powerful governing force mandating what scientific medical practice is ethical or not, why would Dr. Bradstreet continue to advocate for GcMAF therapy? Read on to learn how this incredible therapy can be used for treating autism, chronic illness, and cancer.
Healthy immune response depends on macrophages
GcMAF is responsible for activating macrophages. When GcMAF is not present, macrophages are not stimulated thus weakening the immune response. A lack of available macrophages causes homeostatic imbalances and the unsuccessful completion of tissue repair.
Critical neural macrophages are microglia and are found in the brain and spine. Microglia supports the immune system by defending against invasive threats to the central nervous system which create damage. Microglia is one of the central nervous system’s first lines of defense. 
GcMAF and Vitamin D
Vitamin D is critical to the total health of the human body and defends the immune system from an attack by chronic disease. Researchers continue to underestimate the role that Vitamin D plays in supporting biological activities. This powerful nutrient has only recently being analyzed for its role in influencing GcMAF availability and function. 
Without Vitamin D, GcMAF cannot be produced. GcMAF contains binding proteins and cellular receptors requiring vitamin D activation. Vitamin D3 must be converted into GcMAF by a key biological reaction in the body. A carbohydrate is bonded with Vitamin D3 through a process called glycosylation. GcMAF then activates macrophages which act as the body’s surveillance team against destructive agents and infection. 
Autism is well supported in research and is primarily characterized by immune dysfunction. Symptoms of autism spectrum disorders in children show a significant decrease when treated with GcMAF due to improved macrophage activity. 
Before birth, an unborn child’s defense system is significantly influenced by genetics and environmental factors. During pregnancy, Vitamin D is a critical nutrient required to promote the development of the child and his lifelong health.
Vitamin D is critical for pregnancy
Essential biological functions require Vitamin D. The central nervous system is dependent on Vitamin D for the following processes: 
- Neurogenesis: Synthesis of new brain cells
- Neuroplasticity: Essential for emotional thought and cognitive thinking
- Neuroprotection: Involves the preservation of the central nervous system against degeneration and disorders like multiple sclerosis
Without proper Vitamin D absorption, the development of the central nervous system and the immune system is not sufficient and linked to autism disorders. In pregnant women, Vitamin D3 has been found in studies to decrease the risk of miscarriages and infertility by inhibiting the auto-immune response of natural killer cells. [7, 1]
GcMAF stimulates the endocannabinoid system
A critical part of a person’s health is the endocannabinoid system. This system closely interacts with the immune system regulating homeostatic functions. It is found in glands, organs and immune cells located all over the body.  Autistic individuals have been shown to have altered endocannabinoid pathways along with abnormal macrophage defense systems. These combined problems consequently lead to an altered immune response. 
Reportedly, using GcMAF treatment in children with autism has been shown to improve the endocannabinoid system and eliminate symptoms of autism. GcMAF treatment improves not only receptor activity but gene expression as well. 
The endocannabinoid system is also responsible for regulating mood and controlling anxiety. These diseases that follow are linked to the improper functioning of the endocannabinoid system:
- Huntington’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
Immune dysfunction associated with abnormal enzymatic activity
People with autoimmune related disorders have a high amount of the enzyme nagalase. Elevated levels are linked to autism spectrum disorders, viral infections like HIV and AIDs, cancer and lupus. [1, 3, 5]
Both researchers and physicians can use the concentration of the nagalase enzyme in cancer patients to better understand the severity of a tumor. It is possible that malignant cells stimulate nagalase activity which in turn shuts down the production of GcMAF. 
Nagalase inhibits macrophage activation. It reduces GcMAF activity by stimulating immunosuppression pathways and reducing active macrophage. However, research supports that nagalase does have its limitations. It is possible to strengthen the health of the immune system and repair the trauma done by nagalase activity.
Nagalase cannot block cancer detection
Fortunately, the nagalase enzyme cannot prevent an immune attack from happening when an intruder has previously been detected. Nagalase is unable to bully pre-existing GcMAF when it detects cancer cells. Nagalase can only prevent the production of GcMAF. For this reason, GcMAF can be injected into the body or intravenously administered and is biologically identical to pre-existing GcMAF. 
GcMAF treatment inhibits cancer growth
- Improved immune response resulting from stimulated macrophages, lymphocyte activity, and elevated levels of platelet and red blood cells
- Suppress cancer growth such as by inhibiting the use of blood vessels for tumor growth
- A decrease in tumor receptors involved in cancer metastasis
Patients categorized as having an “incurable” cancer and disease were also administered GcMAF. These patients, even at a late stage in the progression of the disease, exhibited effective anticancer immunotherapy success. Some successes include the complete eradication of cancer following a short 6-month treatment and other patients exhibited reduced nagalase activity and tumor size. [3, 8]
Dr. Steve Hofman reports that several cancers were treated with GcMAF in clinical studies. These cancer types he includes are: 
- Follicular lymphoma
- Neck and head cancers such as the larynx and tongue
GcMAF activated macrophages destroy tumor cells
The spleen holds 50 percent of both macrophages and monocytes. Following GcMAF treatment, the direction of blood flow to the spleen increases along with other biological components that stimulate a healthy immune system. 
Macrophage activity increases engulfing cancer cells in a process known as phagocytosis. The development of more cancer cells is also inhibited. GcMAF supports this cellular “eating” activity in the presence of tumors.  Simply said, activated macrophages are found in the presence of cancer cells.
GcMAF activated macrophages increase cancer cell death through another natural, healthy process called apoptosis. Cancer cell debris remains the only remnants to the malignant cell left behind. 
In vitro studies utilizing GcMAF treatment show the full eradication of cancer cells following only 7 days.  Further research must be established in order to understand how the body is naturally equipped to use GcMAF to prevent and cure cancer. Anecdotal evidence however significantly supports GcMAF immunotherapy treatment.
GcMAF functions in synergy with other compounds
Findings of GcMAF therapy after one week by the Immuno Biotech Treatment Centre show that tumor volume decreases by an average of 25 percent. This clinical data supports that the diameter and cell volume of a tumor is reduced. 
The Immunocentre of Europe suggests that GcMAF is an effective tool that can destroy cancer cells instantly. GcMAF treatment has been shown to rebuild an effective immune system in an individual anywhere from 3 weeks to 3 months on average. 
Certain compounds also have shown to work in synergy boosting the anticancer treatment properties when combined with GcMAF. Together, these vital compounds and biological components repair a damaged immune system helping any individual overcome chronic disease and cancer.
Oleic Acid: When oleic acid supplementation was integrated into GcMAF therapy, several benefits occurred. The immune system improved significantly sooner and there was also evidence for a greater reduction of tumors.  Oleic acid is just one building block essential for optimal GcMAF structure and function. 
Vitamin D3: Vitamin D3 supplementation is recommended in doses of 10,000 to 20,000 IU per day. Vitamin D3 is an essential nutrient required for immune system health and boosts the effects of GcMAF treatment.
Where to look for GcMAF immunotherapy
As you may have expected, GcMAF treatment is not available in the United States for commercial purchase. GcMAF remains an unapproved drug by the FDA and is a primary reason why this governing body interjected in Dr. Bradstreet’s practice.
Although some clinics offer this life altering therapy, many do not advertise this due to FDA restrictions. However, products from a medical organization in Japan can be purchased online. The manufacturing company Saisei Mirai has tested a serum formulation of GcMAF that can be injected into a patient and is also available in an oral bovine colostrum form.
Clinics that offer
Gc Macrophage Activating Factor (GcMAF)
Cancer Tutor Verified
Reno Integrative Medical Center
GcMAF and colostrum
Bovine colostrum derived components have been found to activate GcMAF. Also known as a type of “first milk” produced in mammals including humans, colostrum has high concentrations of immunoglobins that function to build a newborn’s immune system. These components of colostrum have been found to stimulate GcMAF in people battling fatigue and life-threatening infections. 
A high-quality grade colostrum can be purchased from a capsule or powder formula produced from grass-fed cows or goats. The immunoglobin matrix makes this dairy product containing whey and casein tolerable by most individuals sensitive to dairy.
How to Supplement
To improve the efficiency of its passage through the gastrointestinal tract, it is best recommended to consume this supplement between meals. Although swishing and swallowing the powder may be the most effective approach, taking pills offers an easier alternative.
The mouth and throat contain specific immunological lymphoid tissue highly concentrated with macrophages. Mixing colostrum powder with water and swishing it around your mouth for 15 to 20 minutes can activate macrophages and help you absorb immunoglobins sublingually. 
Following this timeframe, swallow the powder and water. Doing so helps boost macrophage activity and is recommended for individuals who suffer from immunoglobulin deficiency syndromes.
Bravo Yogurt stimulates GcMAF
Bravo Super Probiotic Yogurt is now being promoted for its health benefits on activating GcMAF. This special type of yogurt must be ordered online and is not available in stores.
The producer calls this yogurt “a harmonious natural symbiosis of active cultures and yeasts known to mankind for thousands of years. Unlike commercial fermented milk products that claim to stimulate the immune system and contain 2 to 6 microbial strains, Bravo Probiotics contains more than 40 microbial strains.” 
Recommended guidelines for consumption are:
- Eat ½ cup of the yogurt in the morning or following a high fibrous meal.
- Swish the yogurt in your mouth from 30 to 60 seconds and then gargle before proceeding to swallow. This action stimulates immunoglobulin compounds to the lymphoid tissue in the mouth and throat.
- Do not eat or drink anything for an hour following its consumption to ensure maximum activity of the probiotics and immunoglobins throughout the digestive tract.
Lifestyle factors influence healthy GcMAF levels
Individuals viewed as healthy are presumed to synthesize about 10,000 cancer cells daily.  GcMAF targets these cancer cells for destruction. It is absolutely essential for you to optimize your GcMAF levels in your body in order to achieve health and the full healing potential your body can offer.
Individuals who supplement with GcMAF are further encouraged to take oleic acid through olive oil and avocados. They are also recommended to consume high doses of Vitamin D3. These individuals should drink no less than 2 liters of water daily including herbal teas each day. A low carbohydrate diet such as a ketogenic diet with healthy fats and essential proteins are shown best suitable to delay the development of cancer growth. 
Prevent your risk of developing cancer and chronic disease by opting to live a healthy lifestyle.
Guidelines to lower your risk of disease
The following tips will help you stimulate GcMAF synthesis and maximize your body’s natural healing and health promoting abilities. These guidelines are recommended for you to follow to build a defensive titanium immune system: [3, 4, 6, 8]
- Receive healthy amounts of Vitamin D3 daily. This nutrient is vital to total health. Vitamin D deficiency is a leading cause of autoimmune complications and is associated with autism and cancer amongst a variety of other conditions and diseases.
- Limit your sugar intake. Sugar promotes tremendous disadvantages and complications to human health. Avoid simple sugars like sweet treats but also complex sugars from starch and grains which are broken down into simple sugars as well. Both forms of these sugars feed cancer cells.
- Eliminate all wheat and forms of it in your diet as well as lectins which promote cancer.
- Eat a diet rich in optimal nutrients including a variety of vegetables, white meat and wild-caught fish. Diets deficient in essential trace minerals and amino acids cause reduced GcMAF levels and sub-optimal health.
- Avoid soy milk as this product limits the absorption of trace minerals.
- Avoid the additive carrageenan found in much of today’s products in stores. This additive is a thickening agent and has been shown to inhibit GcMAF activity. In comparison, carrageenan is like the previously discussed GcMAF inhibiting enzyme nagalase.
- Eliminate all artificial sweeteners from your diet. These sugar substitutes weaken the immune response. Choose plant-based sweeteners like Stevia instead.
- Two of the most important factors linked to cancer development are a lack of exercise and oxygen. These two life-promoting factors do more than influence your body’s figure but they reduce your risk of cancer by stimulating healthy compounds. As an example, cortisol is decreased when your body exercises thus limiting stress and anxiety. In men, high cortisol levels are associated with a reduction in testosterone and is a risk factor for heart problems.
- When possible, avoid the need for a root canal. Unlike root canals, tooth extraction is not associated with the disruption of the immune system and is less likely to promote chronic sickness.
- The Immunocentre of Europe offers a treatment plan to naturally promote GcMAF production in your body. To follow their guidelines avoid all immune suppressing substances like steroids, anti-inflammatory drugs, and cortisone. The treatment plan also advises against the use of radiation therapy and experimental drugs with known adverse health effects and many other unknown health consequences.
- Environmental contaminants increase the toxicity of your body inhibiting optimal immune functioning and should be avoided. Eliminate all toxic lifestyle habits such as smoking which increases the risk for carcinogenic abnormalities and chronic disease.
- Reduce stress to your body at all costs to build a titanium immune system. Individuals diagnosed with disease or cancer typically recall a recent life-changing event that caused a severe shock to their bodies. Stress is like a bullet hole in your titanium defenses which provides malignant and cancerous cells the opportunity to release enzymes preventing GcMAF from exerting its full potential.
GcMAF immunotherapy treatment has shown amazing potential to treat a variety of chronic diseases as well as cancer and autism. The FDA appears to be responding to this information with increased terror towards leading experts in the field like Dr. Bradstreet.
Was Dr. Bradstreet killed for his understanding of GcMAF and its potential to cure disease? Or was the stress and threat of imprisonment enough stress to cause Dr. Bradstreet to shoot himself in the chest? Will we ever know the answer?
Regardless of investigation reports, you can reap the benefits of GcMAF therapy in your own home by benefiting from high-quality bovine colostrum and Vitamin D3 supplementation. Follow a low-carb, ketogenic diet and live a healthy lifestyle.