This mouth-watering and extremely healthy lunch recipe is courtesy of HealWithFood.org.
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 3 organic apples
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup plain, low-fat yogurt with probiotic bacteria
- 2 Tbsp Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- Combine broccoli florets, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, chopped apples, and chopped onion in a large serving bowl. Blend yoghurt, mustard, and honey in a small bowl.
- Add dressing to the salad and toss. Chill before serving.