Conflicts With Other Treatments
Do NOT take this protocol if you are the Budwig Diet.
DMSO is officially: Dimethyl Sulfoxide. It is used for many different reasons in alternative medicine. First and foremost as a carrier, meaning transport. DMSO will bind to many different kinds of molecules and carry them through the skin (transdermal).
DMSO is important for treatments which are destroyed by the digestive tract. DMSO can carry some of these treatments through the skin and thus they avoid being destroyed by the digestive tract.
DMSO is also critical for cancer patients who cannot eat foods. Certain nutrients can be carried though the skin.
DMSO is also used as a solvent to dissolve clumps of molecules.
Even when taken internally, through the mouth, DMSO may be able to carry certain molecules through the lining of the digestive tract before they can be destroyed by the stomach acids.
DMSO also targets cancer cells like few other substances. Thus it can bind to a substance on the surface of your skin, carry it through the skin, then target cancer cells and then drag the substance inside the cancer cells.
This treatment uses Vitamin C, in the form of mineral ascorbates. It has cured a melanoma case I am familiar with.
Mix the following:
1) Put 4 ounces of distilled water in a glass,
2) Put a liquid, powdered or crystal form of Vitamin C into the water. This should be a type of Vitamin C high in mineral ascorbates, such as sodium ascorbates, calcium ascorbates, potassium ascorbates, etc. Avoid using pure ascorbic acid as this molecule pulls minerals from your body in order to make mineral ascorbates the body can actually use.
Here is the highly recommended Vitamin C vendor:
Excellent Buffered Vitamin C Product (high in mineral ascorbates)
3) At this point, if most of the Vitamin C is not made of mineral ascorbates (but is made mostly of ascorbic acid), add 1 teaspoon of baking soda, either an aluminum-free baking soda (e.g. Bob’s Red Mill, which is now called “All Natural”) or a pharmaceutical grade baking soda, This will convert the ascrobic acid into sodium ascorbate and carbon dioxide.
4) Start your treatment with 1 gram of mineral ascorbates and build up to 5 grams of mineral ascorbates. If you get diarrhea you are building up the dose of Vitamin C too quickly.
5) When the vitamin C is dissolved, add between 10 drops and 40 drops of DMSO (start at 10 drops and build up to 40 drops as you build up the Vitamin C),
Take this mixture TWICE a day.
Cells can’t distinguish the difference between Vitamin C and glucose because they are almost identical. When sugar levels in the blood are low, Vitamin C is more effective. Thus, when taking this treatment stay on a strict, very low glucose cancer diet.
Warning: Taking too high of a dose of Vitamin C can cause kidney damage. Do not take doses higher than triple the recommended doses in this article without consulting a health professional.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
New Must-Read on Avoiding Cancer
Whether you seek to prevent, heal from, or beat cancer, this book is going to help you in a BIG way. In fact, this may be the most comprehensive and beneficial guide to avoiding and beating cancer ever published.
However, not only will it help you personally, but this one really may change the world.
Because as you’re about to see, Ty and his team have an incredible strategy in place to change the entire landscape and mainstream conversation about cancer, its treatments and how to heal from it -- forever -- with this remarkable book.
Never again will traditional doctors, pharmaceutical companies and big money politicians be able to sidetrack the conversation away from the many real solutions available to you.
However, please watch Ty’s short and powerful video to see how you can help not only you and your loved ones, but truly hundreds of thousands of even millions worldwide in the process….
Ty Bollinger and his new book are the “real deal,” so please take just a couple minutes and see how you can help yourself and help the world in the process. Click here for Ty's new book NOW!