Looking for an Alternative Cancer Doctor?

Click Here!

Chlorine Dioxide as a cancer treatment

Do not take high doses of Miracle Mineral SupplementA product, generally taken orally, that contains one or more ingredients (such as vitamins or amino acids) that are intended to supplement one's diet and are not considered food. (MMS), which is used to make chlorine dioxide, if you are taking high doses of aspirin or any type of blood thinner.

IN ADDITION to this protocol, as distilled water leeches minerals out of the body.


This article is about MMS or Master Mineral Solution also known as Miracle Mineral Supplement, which is combined with citric acid to create chlorine dioxide. Chlorine dioxide is a molecule which is being suggested for use against infections and cancer which are associated with microbes. This includes melanoma, squamous cell carcinoma, and breast cancer. There are many articles on this and other websites on the use of MMS, Miracle Mineral Supplement, activated sodium chlorite and/or chlorine dioxide.

MMS or Miracle Mineral Supplement is a supplement which contains 28 percent sodium chlorite (which is NOT the same thing as common table salt which is sodium chloride). Sodium chlorite has been used in alternative medicine to prevent colds and the flu and to treat a wide variety of microbial conditions.

Jim Humble discovered that if you “activate” sodium chlorite to make chlorine dioxide that the product is even more effective against microbes than sodium chlorite.


Making Chlorine Dioxide

There are some websites that offer instructions on making chlorine dioxide. However, we do not recommend doing this.

About Killing Microbes

Microbes are the cause of an enormous number of health conditions. Multiple Sclerosis, Alzheimer's, most other brain disorders, cancer, AIDS, malaria, and even sexual deficiencies, can be caused by microbes or their “mycotoxins” (e.g. highly acidic waste products). In may cases it is the mycotoxins and in many cases it is the microbes themselves that cause the problems.

Mycotoxins are highly acidic and block many types of electrical signaling in the body.

Chlorine Dioxide (CD) is being discussed as a possible way to get rid of microbes in the body.

Some people believe that DMSO and chlorine dioxide bind together and use it for for external tumors, toenail fungus, cancer, etc.

Another comment to make is that some people believe that microbes “hide” in the liver. The liver is seen as a safe haven for microbes, parasites, flukes, etc. Some people believe a “liver flush” can get rid of these microbes.

Mercury and other heavy metals can also interfere with neurological “signaling” in the body, so they too can contribute to many health conditions. Chelation (e.g. with Zeolites) is suggested as best way to deal with heavy metals (and aluminum if you do not consider aluminum to be a heavy metal).

Here is a vendor of Pure Body Extra Strength (spray), to chelate the blood, and Pure Body (liquid), to chelate the the colon:
My Touchstone Essentials

Chlorine Dioxide

Chlorine dioxide is made from sodium chlorite, otherwise known as stabilized oxygen. The stabilized oxygen product normally used to make chlorine dioxide is called: Master Mineral Solution (MMS). Stabilized oxygen has been suggested as an alternative medicine for over 70 years to prevent colds and the flu.

Chlorine Dioxide is currently made by mixing MMS (Master Mineral Solution) with an “activator,” which is usually citric acid. Chlorine dioxide has been studied by scientists for many years and has been mentioned in many scientific journals. However, it was Jim Humble who brought chlorine dioxide to the forefront of alternative medicine.

MMS, “sodium chlorite” and “stabilized oxygen” all refer to the same thing. Normal stabilized oxygen (e.g. Vitamin O, Aerobic O7 or Aerobic KO7) is usually between 3% and 7% sodium chlorite. This is NOT the same thing as table salt, which is sodium chloride.

Vendors may sell bottles which recommend adding MMS to some form of vinegar. This is old technology. DO NOT USE VINEGAR WITH MMS. Vinegar has been suggested to feed yeast infections.

Some activators that have been used with MMS are:

1) citric acid

2) hydrochloric acid (muriatic acid)

3) lemon juice

4) lime juice

It has been suggested that these four items will chemically react to the sodium chlorite to create chlorine dioxide. Citric acid is seen as the preferred item to use as an activator because it is very easy to work with. It must be said that you must be very cautious when using hydrochloric acid because it is caustic. Lemon juice and lime juice are less efficient activators.

Note: MSM is Methyl Sulphonal Methane and is also called “organic sulphur.” MSM is not used in this protocol, it is used only by cancer patients. Do not confuse MSM with MMS, they are totally unrelated products. This protocol uses MMS or Master Mineral Solution.

Items That Can Neutralize Chlorine Dioxide

The things you should NOT mix with sodium chlorite are just as important as the things you should mix with it. For example, do NOT use any type of bottled lemon juice, such as ReaLemon, as it may have vitamin C added as a preservative. You should not use it along with antioxidantsProtects cells from damage caused by free radicals (unstable molecules made by the process of oxidation during normal metabolism). Free radicals may play a part in cancer, heart disease, stroke, and other diseases of aging. Antioxidants include beta-carotene, lycopene, Vitamins A, C, and E, and other natural and manufactured substances.. MMS can easily be neutralized by supplements that are high in anti-oxidants. Vitamin C, herbs, Transfer Point (beta glucans), Protocel, and Cantron, are examples of antioxidants. Even Cellect includes immune builders which could neutralizeMMS.

What foods should you not eat when using MMS

Since you are trying to kill microbes it is not good to eat or drink things that feed microbes. It is suggested to avoid all dairy products and as many sugar products as you can. See this article for more information about a “cancer diet: The “Cancer Diet”

Looking for Treatment?