Conflicts With Other Treatments
Do NOT take this protocol if you are the Budwig Diet.
Do NOT take this protocol if you are taking Protocel(R), Entlev(R), Paw Paw, or graviola (including Amazon Factor Protocol).
Vitamin C and DMSO
DMSO is officially: Dimethyl Sulfoxide. It is used for many different reasons in alternative medicine. First and foremost as a carrier, meaning transport. DMSO will bind to many different kinds of molecules and carry them through the skin (transdermal).
DMSO is important for treatments which are destroyed by the digestive tract. DMSO can carry some of these treatments through the skin and thus they avoid being destroyed by the digestive tract.
DMSO is also critical for cancer patients who cannot eat foods. Certain nutrients can be carried though the skin.
DMSO is also used as a solvent to dissolve clumps of molecules.
Even when taken internally, through the mouth, DMSO may be able to carry certain molecules through the lining of the digestive tract before they can be destroyed by the stomach acids.
DMSO also targets cancer cells like few other substances. Thus it can bind to a substance on the surface of your skin, carry it through the skin, then target cancer cells and then drag the substance inside the cancer cells.
This treatment uses Vitamin C, in the form of mineral ascorbates. It has cured a melanoma case I am familar with.
Mix the following:
1) Put 4 ounces of distilled water in a glass,
2) Put a liquid, powdered or crystal form of Vitamin C into the water. This should be a type of Vitamin C high in mineral ascorbates, such as sodium ascorbates, calcium ascorbates, potassium ascorbates, etc. Avoid using pure ascorbic acid as this molecule pulls minerals from your body in order to make mineral ascorbates the body can actually use.
Here is the highly recommended Vitamin C vendor:
3) At this point, if most of the Vitamin C is not made of mineral ascorbates (but is made mostly of ascorbic acid), add 1 teaspoon of baking soda, either an aluminum-free baking soda (e.g. Bob's Red Mill, which is now called "All Natural") or a pharmaceutical grade baking soda, This will convert the ascrobic acid into sodium ascorbate and carbon dioxide.
4) Start your treatment with 1 gram of mineral ascorbates and build up to 5 grams of mineral ascorbates. If you get diarrhea you are building up the dose of Vitamin C too quickly.
5) When the vitamin C is dissolved, add between 10 drops and 40 drops of DMSO (start at 10 drops and build up to 40 drops as you build up the Vitamin C),
Take this mixture TWICE a day.
Cells can't distinguish the difference between Vitamin C and glucose because they are almost identical. When sugar levels in the blood are low, Vitamin C is more effective. Thus, when taking this treatment stay on a strict, very low glucose cancer diet.
Warning: Taking too high of a dose of Vitamin C can cause kidney damage. Do not take doses higher than triple the recommended doses in this article without consulting a health professional.