This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Michael 5 days, 19 hours ago.
July 12, 2018 at 1:09 pm #109893
Just a few notes, where I've been and what I've been doing, I have a stage 4 Melanoma, and an exposed tumor growth on my leg, and a fist sized tumor in my Lymph in my groin area. I've had it over 2 years. I've been trying multiple suggestions form this site.
1. I take MSM twice daily
2. I've cut about 90% of sugar from my diet, as compared to what I was getting, I've cut out soda, which I used to drink 8-10 cans a day. I mostly drink water and unsweetened green tea now.
3. I've been eating a lot of fresh fruit, especially strawberries and blueberries. And more salads.
4. I've cut out all pork, all shell fish, and eat as little beef as I can get away with.
5. I take glucan daily
6. If I use any sugar, I've used pure cane unrefined sugar. (The brown granules)
7. I have a bob beck zapper I used a few times a week
8. I take baths with dead sea salt and epsom salt a couple times a week.
9. I take Curcumin daily
10. I take both Eniva Vibe, and Youngevity Zradical 3 to 4 times a week
11. I was taking Vitimin D and K2 daily, but have started spending an hour in the sun daily instead and cut that out.
12. I do one coffee enema daily.
13. I have an adjustable electrical device with hand held from China I paid a few hundred for, but I am not sure I am using it well or right, or that it is helping. I only use it like once a week, and try multiple frequencies listed in the book for Melanoma
I havent had the money to go get any scans or see doctors. When I first noticed the spot growing on my leg, I was on a job for three weeks, and by the time I got home, it was about an inch tall and the diameter of a silver dollar, and a week later had a mass in my groin area on my leg the size of my fist. Its very very painful to walk. it came on very very rapidly. I spent several months trying to complete the Hydrogen peroxide protocol. I can not ever get past 16 drops with out vomiting, and I get too sick to work. Ive tried 3 times. I havent taken it in a month, I was considering trying a low dose, like maybe ten drops, and just stay there? I cant work being sick to my stomach. So I have to keep stopping it. The coffee enemas, I cant get in more than one a day due to work schedule. My work is not real physical other than walking up to 3 miles a day, and 99% air conditioned environment.
I have sleep apnea, and purchased a machine 4 months ago and sleep with it now, and that has helped with my energy and over all well being.
I travel for a living, and have a demanding job thats 7 days per week, 3 weeks per month, I havent been able to keep up with any of the major protocols, as I start feeling sick and can not work, if I dont work, I cant pay the bills… so I have to prioritize and when i start feeling sick, have to set everything down, or cut doses so I can get my work done. I dont have the money for a Rife high RF plasma, wish I did, but Ive been trying for over a year to get the money to buy one and just cant make it happen, too short every month. I keep watching Ebay, and even the used ones keep pulling $3500. 🙁
Anyway, that is where I am now, I havent seen any advances in the Melonoma spread or any indication is has spread. But with out scans, I have no idea. The fact that I have been alive two years with this I think shows what I am doing is at least keeping it at bay. Just making sure I keep my life insurance paid so my family is ok, but cant take time to treat myself well with protocols or they cant eat. Have to keep the bills paid.
I have been doing a lot of reading lately on water only fasts. I am thinking of starting on right away. Going to shoot for 6 days the first time, then after a short break try a longer one. The articles I have read and testimonials seem to be really promising.
Has any one on here tried a water fast? Any results? Supposedly it will completely supercharge my immune system, get rid of any parasites, fix bowel bacteria, etc. AND starve cancer cells of glucose. Sounds great! Plus the price…. less than free, I dont have to buy food, so it will pay me to do it.
Any recommendations from anyone? Things I can do different? and will the water fast help?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.