Cancer Tutor Forum Cancer Tutor Support Forum High RF Frequency Protocol Support GB4000 Protocol information – Setup, Use, Results?

This topic contains 19 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by edgars alksnis edgars alksnis 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

deepak

I am considering buying a GB4000 for my sarcoma cancer (tumor in underarm and nodules throughout chest). I want to know where to find the setup for the machine (frequencies, settings etc.) and how to use (eg. daily for how many minutes/hours, etc.) I don't want to buy it and not know how to use it properly when it arrives. I emailed support at Cancer Tutor but no response back yet.

Also, what kinds of results are people having with this machine?

D Kent Yogi
    D Kent Yogi

Please let me know if you hear anything. I have been waiting for weeks on information, and this is AFTER spending five grand on equipment. I am just flying by the seat of my pants, and not really seeing any results. You might want to think long and hard about buying one. If you live near me, you are welcome to use mine. Bristol TN 37620

Tanya Walls
    Tanya Walls

Deepak,

Expect to spend 3-4 hours a day on the machine…more if you can tolerate it. When you order the machine they will give you the contact info for ordering the “attachments”. A step by step manual comes with that. You will find more info at Rifevideos.com.

As for results, I can only speak for myself. I purchased the GB4000 with SR4 amplifier a year ago. I use mine with a GS-72 hyper-dimensional antenna. I had just finished 10 rounds of chemo for STAGE IV colon cancer and was very weak and had terrible side effects. My tumor markers continued to go down while using the generator until they were in the normal range (I started at 498 and went down to 2). I also used supplements and green smoothies during this time. My tumor shrunk to the point it had to be surgically removed six months ago (caused a hole in my colon). They debrided my abdomen and did HIPEC surgery. The pathology report came back negative for any live cancer. Not sure if it was the generator or a miracle from God. I am now 1 1/2 years out from my initial diagnosis and some mets have come back in my lungs and liver. I am still using the machine but have not been diligent about my diet. I'm sure that if I had been strictly following a protocol, I would not still be dealing with this.

If anyone at cancer tutor has advise on how to best deal with these mets, please contact me. Thanks.

deepak

Hello Tanya. Thanks for your feedback. Cancer is such a nasty disease. I think to myself, we can launch rockets to the moon and to Mars, but there is still not a set cure for this….

So the “attachments” include the protocol? Any luck getting the one from Cancer Tutor?

D Kent, thanks for your feedback also. I want to purchase a machine also, but will wait until I get some concrete instructions on using it. Also, I would take you up on the offer to try out the machine, but I am a pretty far distance away.

Tanya Walls
    Tanya Walls

Deepak,

Yes. I eventually received the instructions by email from ICRF. They are very similar to what is in the manual that comes with the attachments. I did not buy my GB4000 from the recommended vendor so I'm not sure if that made a difference. I never heard from them again so I'm not sure what “support” they offer.

deepak

Tanya, can you email me a copy of the ICRF instructions?

Tara: Cancer Tutor
    Tara: Cancer Tutor

Hi Deepak,

If you email me at support@cancertutor.com I'll be happy to connect you with our High RF Frequency Support team who will be happy to forward you the instructions.

deepak

Hi Tanya. My email address is FightingDee@yahoo.com. I would appreciate it if you could send me the file.

Tanya Walls
    Tanya Walls

Deepak,

It is a violation of their copyright clause (read felony) for me to email the instructions to you however if you order the accessory package from KE Enterprise they will send you the entire 260 page frequency manual with it. ICRF instructions are much briefer – only 30-40 pages and are tailored for the generator setup you buy. It is very easy to operate and you should not have any trouble.

deepak

Thanks Tanya. I ordered a machine from Frequency Store as recommended by Cancer Tutor. They also have an accessory pack, must be the same manual.

D Kent Yogi
    D Kent Yogi

Dee….I'm sure you will be happy you own your machine as time goes on, but I definitely wanted to make the offer to you (and anyone else close enough to me….use my machine and save some cash!

Tanya,
    The GB4000 is the offspring of Jeff Garff of AAA Productions. I am just speculating, but I think there are only 2 businesses that sell the gb4000…one is the frequency store and the other is quantumbalancing.com…..or did you purchase from some other entirely?

deepak

FYI, I did hear back from ICRF and am reading through the instructions.

I am trying a numbers of treatments and hoping something starts working. I may need to have to make a decision about if to start chemo soon. The thought/decison scares me…

Tanya Walls
    Tanya Walls

I did purchase from Quantum Balancing as they were the only ones that had the hyper-dimensional antenna. This allowed me to use the machine “hands free” without having to buy the plasma which I could not afford. Great customer service by the way.

Deepak,
    I'm glad you went ahead and got the GB4000. I think you will be pleased. This is not considered a stand alone treatment for advanced cancers so please add as many supplemental treatments as you can afford, especially immune building. I wish I had done that in the beginning.
    I find that if I make a smoothie with greens and fruit I can add barley powder, wheat grass powder, mushroom extracts, apricot pits, etc. and cover up the taste. I include a clean, plant-based protein powder for a complete meal. I also did a lot of juicing (carrot with beet) in the beginning and that brought my numbers down fairly quick.
    My doctor is recommending I go back on chemo but I do not want to go that route again as it weakens the immune system and makes it harder to kill the cancer. He has already admitted that he cannot cure the cancer so I see no benefit in it for me.
    Whatever your decision, do your research and make the best choice for YOU.

Kornel Dymowski
    Kornel Dymowski

Hi there all,

I was thinking about purchasing GB4000, but as far as I understand you all, even if I woull buy the equipment there is no THE EXACT protocol with EXACT frequencies, terms, days, conditions for EXACT type of cancer ? This doesn't sound good for stuff for few grands. And btw when you read this article:

http://rifevideos.com/dr_rife_and_cancer_a_realistic_view.html

it doesn't sound so great as Webster told many times about frequencies generators, Rife etc within his all articles and video interviews. Personally after reading this I had impression that indeed…. there is NO cure.

Kornel Dymowski
    Kornel Dymowski

And one more thing

I tried to find at least few testimonials about GB4000 and cancer around the net. No results…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.