This eBook is more technical and detailed than the Introduction to Alternative Cancer Treatments. For example, it details a randomly chosen issue of the Reader's Digest and shows that a large number of pharmaceutical advertisements correlate with a large number of articles in the magazine which glorify orthodox medicine.
But the real power of this book is in its discussions of the tactics of the pharmaceutical industry, the media, and the FDA. Great detail is shown for how these three entities manipulate and control information.
Also, in this book is a chapter on how Linus Pauling, Ph.D. (two-time Nobel Prize winner) and Ewen Cameron, M.D. (actually M.B. in Scotland) demonstrated that Vitamin C, given in moderate doses, provided far, far better results for cancer patients than orthodox cancer treatments.
The two-time Nobel Prize winner and medical doctor infuriated the medical establishment because they had integrity. The tactics to discredit the Pauling/Cameron research are studied in detail.
In short, this eBook is for those who want to dig deeper into the tactics of the medical establishment, the media, the pharmaceutical industry and the FDA.
- Chapter 1 – Introduction To The War in Medicine
- Chapter 2 – The Foundation Of The War in Medicine
- Chapter 3 – Case Study of Scientific Corruption[Pauling and Cameron]
- Chapter 4 – Remission, Cure Rates, and Other Deceptions
- Chapter 5 – The Approval of Chemotherapy Drugs
- Chapter 6 – The Scientific Evidence For Alternative Medicine
- Chapter 7 – Cancer Research
- Chapter 8 – Case Study of Media Corruption
- Chapter 9 – How The Media and Establishment Control The Public
- Chapter 10 – Other Control Tactics
- Chapter 11 – The Role of the FDA
- Chapter 12 – The FDA Versus Freedom of Speech
- Chapter 13 – Who Do You Believe – Follow The Money Trail