If you are already on insulin, absolutely do not stop taking insulin, and do not stop measuring your glucose levels, without your doctor's permission.
The Root Causes of Type II Diabetes
Surprisingly, medical researchers, such as from Medical News Today, consider Type 2 diabetes to be an immune problem whereby the immune system attacks the body's own cells.
- Type 2 diabetes is in the process of being redefined as an autoimmune disease rather than just a metabolic disorder, said an author of a new study published in Nature Medicine this week, the findings of which may lead to new diabetes treatments that target the immune system instead of trying to control blood sugar.
The researchers believe that insulin resistance, the hallmark of type 2 diabetes (unlike type 1 diabetes where it is the insulin-producing cells that are destroyed), is the result of B cells and other immune cells attacking the body's own tissues.
This discovery is nothing new to some natural medicine researchers. Treatments that do the things necessary to build the immune system have been curing type 2 diabetes for years.
Some of these treatments are “electromedicine” treatments which use gentle electrical waves to do the things necessary to rebuild the immune system.
But these gentle electrical waves do not directly build the immune system, rather they remove the “root cause” of why the immune system is dysfunctional in the first place.
Think of the school bully. Instead of fixing the students he beats up every week, the school might just kick the bully out of school. By doing this the school is not dealing with the “symptoms” of the bully (i.e. the injured students) they are dealing with the “root cause” of the injuries (i.e. the bully).
So what is the “root cause” of why the immune system is weak? To understand the “root cause” of why the immune system is weak, surprisingly we need to look at the organs, such as the liver and pancreas.
When there are microbes and/or parasites in these organs, the microbes and parasites intercept glucose and other food the organs need. Plus, the microbes excrete highly acidic and totally worthless mycotoxins.
With a smaller food supply and a large influx of worthless and acidic mycotoxins, the organs become weak. When the organs become weak the immune system also becomes weak. And that is the missing link to why the immune system is weak. It is microbes and parasites in the organs which are starting the chain reaction of events that cause type 2 diabetes. The immune system may be attacking its own cells because the immune system has been weakened by microbes and parasites in the organs or the damage may be done by microbes and parasites attacking the organs directly.
While this might surprise many people, the solution to curing type 2 diabetes lies with killing the microbes and parasites inside the organs because it is weak organs (weakened by the microbes and parasites) that are causing the immune system to be weak or are attacking the organs directly.
Some of the microbes that can cause type 2 diabetes include: cytomegalovirus (which is in the herpes family [Herpesviridae or herpesvirus], and can be related to chickenpox, infectious mononucleosis, etc.), hepatitis c virus, enterovirus, Ljungan virus and others.
In addition, Dr. Hulda Clark stated: “Wood alcohol invites pancreatic flukes to use the pancreas as a secondary host. This leads to pancreatic dysfunction which we call diabetes.
So we see that the microbes and/or parasites, such as pancreatic flukes, can be weakening the immune system or can be causing the pancreas to dysfunction directly.
Either way, the problem is microbes and parasites in the organs which are weakening the immune system or directly damaging the organs.
The Treatment For Type 2 Diabetes
The treatment includes identifying the specific microbes/parasites in the organs that are doing the damage, then using a two-step process to deal with diabetes.
The microbes/parasites are identified by a consultation, biofeedback analysis with a qualified coach. By doing a custom consultation with a qualified coach they may be able to identify what is likely going on in the organs.
The two-step treatment is as follows:
First, use a special nutritional protocol to kill the microbes and parasites (e.g. pancreatic flukes) identified by the consultation,
Second, use electromedicine to devitalize microorganisms and re-energize the cells in the organs which were weakened by the microbes/parasites.
This two-step process first gets rid of the “root cause” of diabetes and then re-energizes the weakened cells so the immune system will again become fully functional.
The recommended protocol for type 2 diabetes, which was designed specifically to accomplish these two tasks (and several other diseases are also caused by microbes in the organs) is called the High RF Frequency Protocol.
The High RF Frequency Protocol recommends a coaching consultation, including biofeedback analysis to help identify exactly why the person has type 2 diabetes. From this consultation, a nutritional protocol is designed to assist in killing the specific microbes/parasites in the specific organs.
The electromedicine device is used to energize the weak cells, devitalize the unwanted microorganisms, pump the lymphatic system, kill microbes in the bloodstream, etc.
The least expensive device is called the “research model” high RF frequency generator with a linear amplifier and it costs under $2,500. The more expensive, and far more powerful device, is called the high RF frequency generator with plasma amplifier and it costs about $4,700 with the antenna. The more advanced cases may require the more powerful plasma amplifier with an antenna.
Add A Nutritional Approach
There is no doubt that it is critical to kill the microbes and parasites in the organs to get the immune system functioning. However, the protocol of Dr. Cousens can be incorporated with the approach of killing the microbes and parasites in the organs.
See this website for more information:
Diabetes Living Foods
Two approaches, which are synergistic, are better than one.
Very Helpful Supplements
In addition to the actual treatment for diabetes, I would add some supplements to help get the immune system “back on its feet.”
1) First, since diabetes is an immune system issue, it is critical to have an immune building supplement that directly supports the immune system. On this website, Transfer Point Glucan is the recommended immune builder. It is a beta glucan product that has been proven to be the most effective immune builder.
See this article (this website also sells Beta Glucan by Transfer Point):
Transfer Point Website (and Vendor)
2) One recommended supplement to help the immune system is vitamin B12. Two sources of B12 will be given, one a single cell plant, called chlorella, and the other a B12 supplement:
Endorsed vendor of B12 supplement
3) Two capsules of coral calcium (during the treatment). This should be 100% coral calcium (I prefer the Barefoot product), not a mixture of coral calcium and other forms of calcium.
Recommended Coral Calcium
4) A minimum of 10,000 I.U. of Vitamin D daily. This is required in order for your body to absorb the coral calcium.
5) Vitamin C. Take at least 3 grams a day, but after a couple of weeks gradually move it up to 6 grams a day. Vitamin C should be taken in the form of mineral ascorbates, such as sodium ascorbate, calcium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate, etc. or as Liposomal Vitamin C. Here is a highly recommended vendor:
Buffered Vitamin C Product
6) Cinnamon – at least 1/2 teaspoon a day, which is critical to “soften” the cell membranes. Cinnamon mimics insulin, thus it may lower your need for insulin immediately.
7) A top quality liquid ionic vanadium product, which will also help the cell membranes. It also mimics insulin and will reduce your need for insulin.
8) A top quality liquid ionic chromium supplement to help the pancreas have the nutrients it needs to make insulin.
All of the items, except for the Vitamin B12, vitamin C and chromium, are added to help your cell membranes.
A book called: Reverse Diabetes Now has recipes with alkaline foods, explains why it is important to avoid acidic foods and other helpful issues.
Dr. Richard A. Anderson, at the Human Nutrition Research Center (USDA), found that people who eat apple pie have a significantly lower probability of getting Type II diabetes. Upon further examination, he isolated cinnamon as the substance in the apple pies that was preventing diabetes. Within cinnamon, the key substance is a water soluble polyphenol type-A polymer as the effective ingredient. Here is a link to the article:
Guess what? Cinnamon is highly anti-microbial so it may also kill some of the microbes/parasites in the organs. In fact, honey and cinnamon are used as a cancer treatment which kills microbes inside the cancer cells.
A Little Humor
This website is something that only a diabetes patient could relate to:
Only a Diabetic Could Understand