Melanoma begins in melanocytes which are a subtype of cells located in the basal layer of the epidermis. These cells produce melanin which is a pigment that colors the skin and is the reason moles are a brown/black color. Melanoma can eliminate melanin production which causes the mole to turn pink or white.
People with pale skin are more often diagnosed with melanoma, and although melanoma can occur anywhere on the skin, it is most often seen on the trunk of men and on the legs of women. Melanomas are known to be associated with sunburns. Individuals with dark or black skin tones have a lesser chance of developing melanoma. If a melanoma does appear on a darker skin toned person, it will typically present on a lighter region of the skin such as the palms, soles of the feet or under the nails.
Melanomas can also occur in the eyes, genitals or mouth, although these forms of melanoma are much rarer. Melanoma is easily treated if found early but can spread to other tissues in advanced stages.
Causes, Risk Factors & Symptoms of Melanoma
Although some people are predisposed to develop melanoma at some point in their life, this type of cancer can strike anyone.
Risk factors include:
• UV light exposure
• History of blistering sunburn
• Large number of moles
• Green or blue eyes, light-colored skin, freckles
• Family history of skin cancer
• Personal history of skin cancer
• Immune deficiencies
• Age – risk of melanoma increases with age
• Gender – women are more likely to develop melanoma before the age of 40, after the age of 40 this statistic reverses and men are more likely to develop this cancer
Symptoms of Melanoma
• a new mark or spot on the skin
• a mole or spot that changes size, shape, color or height
• a mole or spot that doesn't look like other spots on your skin
• a mole or spot where one side of the spot does not match the other, it is uneven
• a mole or spot that doesn’t have a well-defined border
• a mole or spot that has varying colors or has changed color. The coloring may be shades of brown, black, pink, white, red or blue.
• a mole or spot that is more than 6 mm wide
• a sore that will not heal
• a change in sensation of a mole or spot, such as itching, tingling, tenderness or pain
• a mole or spot that is crusted or bleeding
• spread of pigment from the border of a spot to surrounding skin
• new moles that grow around or in close proximity to an existing mole
• redness or a new swelling beyond the border of a spot or mole
• a growth under a fingernail or toenail or a new pigmented line in a nail
Who Gets Melanoma
According to 2010-2012 data, approximately 2.1 percent of men and women will be diagnosed with melanoma of the skin at some point during their lifetime.
Prognosis if You Have Melanoma
Melanoma is easily treated if found early but can spread to other tissues in advanced stages.
The 5-year relative survival rate for Melanoma:
• Stage I — 98.4 percent
• Stage 2 and 3 — 62.4 percent
• Stage 4 — 17.9 percent
Conventional medicine’s main types of treatment for bile duct cancer include:
• Radiation therapy
• Targeted therapy
The Dynamics of Melanoma
Melanoma does not spread like other kinds of cancer. While most types of cancer spread to the cancer cells dividing, melanoma also spreads by an additional mechanism which makes it more difficult to cure.
All cancer cells have unique microbes inside of them. When cancer cells divide, both of the resulting cancer cells contain these microbes. This is how all cancers spread. While there are microbes inside of all cancer cells, it appears from the evidence that for some reason, the microbes in melanoma come outside of the cancer cells and move through the bloodstream and burrow into normal cells in another location of the body, making these new cells cancerous. So, while microbes are involved in all kinds of cancer, for melanoma the microbes can be the major force behind the spreading of these cancers.
As if that weren't enough, while all cancer patients have massive amounts of microbes in their bloodstream and massive amounts of mycotoxins in their body (i.e. mycotoxins are the highly acidic waste products of these microbes), getting rid of these microbes for melanoma is far more important than for normal types of cancer because of the way it spreads.
Nutrition-based cancer treatments (e.g. the Budwig, the Kelley, etc.), while excellent treatments, do not directly deal with these important microbes. For this reason, to stop the spreading of melanoma, it is critical to deal with ALL microbes in the body because it is impossible to isolate and target the specific microbes that allow it to spread.
Melanoma can be thought of as an iceberg. The visible part of the cancer is the moles, tumors, etc. The invisible part of cancer, perhaps the main part of cancer, are the “invisible” microbes in the bloodstream which are ready to create a new mole or tumor in another part of the body.
Treating melanoma with natural protocols involves three key issues.
First – Buying Time
The normal issue of “buying time,” meaning making sure the patient lives long enough to cure their cancer. This is especially important for melanoma because it can spread so fast and can take so long to cure. Alkalinity, of course, is one way to slow down the spread of cancer because it slows down the microbes.
To understand the concept of “buying time,” consider this scenario:
1) Patient A has been given two months to live,
2) Cure “A” for Patient A takes six months to cure the patient.
Do you see the problem? Patient A will be dead before “Cure A” can “cure” him or her.
But what if another cancer protocol, called “B,” can extend the life of Patient A to eight months. Now we have this scenario:
1) Patient A has eight months to live,
2) “Cure A” for Patient A takes six months to “cure” the patient.
Now, “Cure A” has enough time to cure the patient.
That is what it means to “buy time” for the patient. You use a treatment that may or may not cure the cancer, such as alkaline nutrients or alkaline minerals, but as a minimum it extends the life of the patient by several months.
Second – Kill or revert cancer cells
Focus on killing the stationary cancer cells or reverting them into normal cells. Like most cancers, the main cancer cells are stationary.
Third – Stop it from spreading
The last issue is stopping the spreading of the cancer. While most cancers spread by cell division, these types of cancer can also spread via the bloodstream by microbes. Thus, the protocol must include things that address the massive numbers of microbes in the body, especially the bloodstream and the liver.
Protocols: Natural Treatments and Protocols for Melanoma
The recommended protocol for melanoma is:
- Primary Protocol: High RF Frequency Protocol – High RF Frequency Protocol which is very, very microbe-oriented, which is the main reason it is chosen for melanoma. The High RF Frequency Protocol's main purpose would be to deal with the symptoms of melanoma and/or more quickly get rid of cancer cells or provide other redundancy (e.g. an additional way to get rid of the microbes).
- Alternative Protocol: Dirt Cheap Protocol – Because the ideal way to treat this cancer is very expensive (a high RF frequency generator device with consultation), the Dirt Cheap Protocol was designed to be very anti-microbial. It is an inexpensive protocol both for those who cannot afford a High RF frequency generator device or for those who live in countries where a High RF frequency generator device cannot be imported.
- Required Treatment: Liver Flush – Remember, a liver cleanse (i.e. liver flush) is always required.
- Optional Treatments: Bob Beck Protocol – if you already have the products for the Cellect-Budwig, for example, you definitely want to add the Bob Beck Protocol to deal with the microbe issues.
- Also Consider: Noni Juice, Raw Food Diet
Is the high cost protocol the best of the protocols? To some degree “you get what you pay for,” but if a person has a small budget and really does their homework, they can be successful totally getting rid of this kind of cancer using the High RF Frequency Protocol or even the Dirt Cheap Protocol. In other words, money is important but there are ways around a lack of funds.
So having a small budget is not a “death sentence,” it just means the patient has to work harder at understanding what they are dealing with and how to find inexpensive ways to accomplish what needs to be accomplished. My “Inexpensive Cancer Treatments” article is a good starting point, but a creative person can use Google (once they know what they need to achieve) to find many other inexpensive options to provide redundancy with the main protocol.
Don't forget the energy issues.
High RF Frequency Protocol
The High RF Frequency frequency generator has the frequency sets for not just devitalizing microorganisms but for energizing cells, which were designed from the “ground-up” to deal with energy issues. It is actually a “new school” protocol as it deals not only with the normal things (cancer cells, microbes, etc.) it also deals with energy and “root cause” of cancer.
For example, the High RF Frequency generator system can “balance the organs.” What does this mean? First, consider that if you removed every cell from your body, the only thing left on the floor would be blood (which has cells in it), other liquids, mercury (from your teeth), and perhaps other foreign objects. Even your hair and bones are made of cells. Think about it this way: you started life as a single fertilized egg. Nothing has been added to your body except what you eat. You are nothing but a collection of trillions of cells. Every organ in your body is composed of cells. Thus, by energizing cells you are also energizing organs.
Furthermore, by energizing ALL of the cells in all of the organs, the organs become “balanced” because they all have the same energy level. Either High RF frequency device also helps pump the lymph system to keep microbes from living there. And they do other things. When the organs are balanced, the microbes (and their mycotoxins) are gone, and the lymph system is clean, the immune system works much better. The immune system can then deal with the cancer.
This was actually demonstrated by Bob Beck. The only thing Dr. Beck did was clean microbes out of the bloodstream and lymph system. When he did that the immune system became supercharged and the immune system took care of the cancer cells.
The High RF Frequency Protocol goes beyond what the Bob Beck Protocol did, but I doubt anyone would complain if someone added the Bob Beck Protocol to the High RF Frequency Protocol. It is something that can “add redundancy,” meaning when multiple treatments do the same thing, the job gets done quicker because of redundancy.
This High RF Frequency Protocol is especially important for those with cachexia as it energizes the cells. Weak cells caused by cachexia is a major cause of death among cancer patients. In addition, as cancer cells are killed by the High Frequency Protocol the amount of lactic acid in the bloodstream decreases because there are less cancer cells excreting lactic acid.
It is important to understand that the consultation part of this protocol is equally as important as the electromedicine part. The nutritional protocols (which are designed based on an analysis of each patient) are individually designed for each patient and their situation.
Consider a sample of some of things the nutritional side of this protocol deals with:
1) Alkalinity (several of the nutritional items will likely be alkaline);
2) Energize cells with nutrition (however, most of the energizing comes from electromedicine);
3) Kills microbes in the bloodstream;
4) Provides a strong liver/gallbladder cleanse (the liver is a breeding ground for microbes).
The patient is encouraged to have a personalized consultation with one of the High RF Frequeqncy Support team members recommended by CancerTutor. Usually, a medical doctor or other competent practitioner analyzes a blood sample or a health questionnaire. This tells them the “root cause” of the cancer (e.g. a weak liver led to a weak immune system). The protocol is then designed for the patient.
These consultations are necessary to pinpoint exactly what sequence of events led to the cancer as well as how to best deal with the “root cause” of the cancer. These consultants can guide you in knowing exactly what to do, in addition to the High Rf Frequency device, to eliminate your cancer, restore your immune system, restore the health of your organs, etc.
There are two different ways to use the High RF Frequency Protocol using either the linear or the oscillator powered amplifiers. Start by using the High RF Frequency Protocol by itself. This is an excellent cancer protocol that includes a tailored nutritional treatment that kills microbes in the organs in order to supercharge the immune system.
The High RF Frequency Generator with the oscillator amplifier and plasma ray tube (non-contact) costs about $4,700. The High RF Frequency Generator with Linear amplifier (contact) costs about $2,500. The cancer coaching consultation is recommended and costs extra. For those who would like to use one or both of these devices, plus other items if desired, there is an easy way to pay for the equipment without borrowing a dime.
Dirt Cheap Protocol
For those who simply cannot afford the High RF Frequency devices and treatment, the Dirt Cheap Protocol was designed to be highly anti-microbial. In other words, it was designed specifically for these types of cancer, though it can be used for any type of cancer. Read more on it here: Dirt Cheap Protocol
How to Prevent Melanoma
Because UV light exposure and blistering sunburns are two major risk factors for developing melanoma, it is critical to avoid getting burned and to protect your skin when the sun is at its most intense.
Always remember to:
• Spend time in the shade between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m.
• Wear a T-shirt, hat, and sunglasses
• Use sunscreen with at least SPF 15, that has good UVA protection
Tanning beds are not a safe alternative to tanning outdoors. The intensity of some of the UV rays tanning beds produce can be 10 to 15 times higher than that of the midday sun.
Immune System Health
A healthy immune system remains your body's best defense. Not only is a weak immune system a major reason patients have cancer — and cancer itself can further weaken the immune system.
Beta glucans help regulate the immune system, making it more efficient. In addition, beta glucans stimulate white blood cells (lymphocytes) that bind to tumors or viruses and release chemicals to destroy it.
Beta Glucan has been approved in Japan, Australia, South Korea, and Taiwan as an immunoadjuvant therapy for cancer. In fact, helping with cancer is just the beginning with Beta Glucan. There have thousands of studies showing the product can protect against infections, lower your cholesterol, lower blood sugar, reduce stress, increase your antibody production, heal wounds, help radiation burns, overcome mercury-induced immunosuppression (like Thimerosal, used as a preservative in vaccines), help with diabetes, and even naturally prevent metastasis (or the spreading of your cancer).
Harvard Medical School suggests following general good-health guidelines is the single best step you can take toward keeping your immune system strong and healthy:
• Don't smoke.
• Eat a diet high in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, and low in saturated fat.
• Exercise regularly.
• Maintain a healthy weight.
• Control your blood pressure.
• If you drink alcohol, drink only in moderation.
• Get adequate sleep.
• Take steps to avoid infection, such as washing your hands frequently and cooking meats thoroughly.
• Get regular medical screening tests for people in your age group and risk category.
More Information: Building the Immune System
Your diet plays a role in a healthy immune system. The top vitamins your immune system needs to perform include:
• Vitamin C — helps to repair and regenerate tissues and aids in the absorption of iron
• Vitamin E — a powerful antioxidant that helps your body fight off infection
• Vitamin B6 — supports adrenal function and is necessary for key metabolic processes
• Vitamin A — aids immune function and helps provide a barrier against infections
• Vitamin D — modulates cell growth, promotes neuromuscular and immune function, and reduces inflammation
• Folate — key in development of red blood cells (a lack of Folate can make the body susceptible to cancer)
• Iron — helps your body carry oxygen to cells
• Selenium — slows the body's overactive responses to certain aggressive forms of cancer
• Zinc — slows the immune response and control inflammation in your body
Sources: American Cancer Society, National Cancer Institute, Cancer Research UK, Cancer Research Society, Candian Cancer Society
Why stop learning here when there are several great discussions on Melanoma Cancer going on right now in the forum.