EPISODE 1 SYNOPSIS: The Truth About Cancer–A Global Quest
“The true history of chemo and the pharmaceutical monopoly”
Airs: Tuesday, April 12th, 2015
The last 100 years of Medicine and how it has impacted our view on Health and Cancer. There is a conspiracy, but it's not what you might think.
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
CANCER CONQUEROR: Pamela Kelsey
Pamela Kelsey was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in 1975 and was told by doctors she had about a year and a half to live. She was 35 and thought her life was over.
But she took the essential first step of any cancer conqueror—she determined that she would beat cancer. And she would do it without poisoning her body with chemotherapy.
She went to the Biomedical Center in Tijuana, Mexico, where she was evaluated, given the Hoxsey Formula, a strict diet and a large dose of hope. As they had predicted, she began to turn around in less than 3 months.
Forty years later Pamela is now free of the pancreatic and the liver cancer that had been a death sentence decades before.
IN THIS EPISODE
How the medical industry defines quackery often depends on the tastes of the age. Ignaz Semmelweis was rejected as offensive when he suggested doctors wash their hands.
- The eerie ties of “Big Pharma” to the Jewish holocaust.
- Stories of government-mandated chemotherapy on minors, who are taken from their parents for the toxic treatment.
The cancer-conquering agent vitamin B17.
The toxin-cleansing protocols that initiate natural healing from the inside out.
The persecution and truth suppression of natural healing practitioners by government agencies, the American Medical Association and Big Pharma.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Ty Bolinger, who lost parents and other relatives to cancer, traveled the globe in 2015 to meet with more than 100 experts in 20 countries. This global Quest for the Cure is a personal mission sparked by a tragic loss.
- Almost 50 percent of people alive today will face cancer.
- 1 in 4 men will die from cancer.
- 1 in 5 women will die from cancer.
- Andrew Carnegie and John D. Rockefeller are responsible for the seismic shift from natural medicine to synthetic pharmaceuticals.
- The Federal Drug Administration (FDA) cites that 100,000 people die every year from properly prescribed prescription drugs.
In 1987 Judge Susan Getsendanner found the American Medical Association guilty of conspiracy against chiropractors.
- Chemotherapy originated from observing the effects of mustard gas on lymphocytes and some of the stuff used to make mustard gas is being used in chemo agents today. This is perhaps one reason 90 percent of oncologists will not prescribe chemo to their family.
- The alarming truth that pharmaceutical companies routinely commission ghost-written articles for publication in leading medical journals touting the performance of their drugs. These are the journals doctors read before prescribing treatments.
When they talk about blockbuster drugs they aren't talking about the effectiveness. They're talking about how many bucks you can make. A lot of the goal of healthcare is to make a lot of money and if we happen to do some good with it that’s fine.
Dr. Jonathan V. Wright, M.D., Medical Director and Founder—Tahoma Clinic, Washington
There are many physicians who are truly authentically motivated to help people but there is but there is a fear that they are going to be discredited and ostracized in their own community. When you’ve got tens of billions of dollars of revenue there is no end to the types of sophisticated ways you can acquire to manipulate the masses.
Dr. Joseph Mercola, D.O., Founder of Mercola.com, New York Times Bestselling Author
Articles ghost-written by medical writers engaged by pharmaceutical companies who have a vested interest in the content have caused concern after scandals revealed misleading content in some articles.
Source: The National Center for Biotechnology Information
Featured in this Episode (in order of appearance):
Dr. Ivars Kalvins, Ph.D
Dr. Jonathan V. Wright, M.D.
Dr. Irvin Sahni, M.D.
Dr. Garry F. Gordon, M.D., D.O., M.D.(H)
Dr. Jospeh Mercola, D.O.
G. Edward Griffin, Author, Lecturer, Filmmaker
Dr. Robert Scott Bell, D.A. Hom.
Dr. Darrell Wolfe, Ac., Ph.D
Dr. Aleksandra Niedzwiecki, Ph.D
Dr. Matthias Rath, M.D.
Dr. Sunil Pai, M.D.
Dr. Veronique Desaulniers, D.C.
Dr. Ben Johnson, M.D., N.M.D, D.O.
Dr. Rashid Buttar, D.O.
Dr. James Forsythe, M.D.
Bob Wright, American Anti-Cancer Institute Founder
Dr. Boris Grinblat, M.D.
Dr. Bita Badakhshan, M.D.
Laura Bond Investigative Health Journalist & Author
Dr. Russell Blaylock, M.D.
Sayer Ji, Author, Lecturer, National Health Federation Advisory Board
Chris Wark, Cancer Conquerer, Author, Lecturer
AJ Lanigan, Immunologist & Inventor
Mike Adams, Scientist, Author, Lecturer, “The Health Ranger”
Burton Goldberg, Author, Lecturer
Jon Rappoport, Investigative Journalist
Dr. Robert Gorter, M.D., Ph.D
Dr. Nalini Chilkov, L.Ac.O.M.D.
Dr. Patrick Quillin, Ph.D, R.D., C.N.S
Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski, M.D., Ph.D
Dr. Tullio Simoncini, M.D., Ph.D
Dr. Rob Verkerk, Ph.D
Dr. Patrick Vickers, D.C.
Jason Vale, Cancer Survivor
Webster Kehr, “The Cancer Tutor”
Liz Jonas, Director – Biomedical Center (Tijuana)
Dr. Elias Gutierrez, M.D.
David Olson, Cancer Conqueror
Dr. Subrata Chakravarty, Ph.D
Tara Mann, Founder of Cancer Crackdown, Fomer Big Pharma Rep
Dr. Gaston Cornu-Labat, M.D.
Jay Matthews, Pharmacist, Father of Selena
Todd Jones, Father of Jenay, Cancer Conqueror
Tina Baird, Cancer Conqueror
Charlene Bollinger, Researcher and Health Freedom Advocate, Co-Founder of CancerTruth
Memorable Quotes from the First Episode
–Dr. Jonathan V. Wright, M.D.
– Ty Bollinger, Host
– Dr. Ben Johnson, M.D., N.M.D, D.O.
– Dr.Boris Grinblat, M.D.
– Dr. Russell Blaylock, M.D.
–AJ Lanigan, Immunologist & Inventor
– Mike Adams, The Health Ranger.
– Dr. Rashid Buttar, D.O.
– Thomas Jefferson
Pamela Kelsey, a Pancreatic Cancer Survivor, shares her amazing story of overcoming her cancer that was supposed to be a death sentence. Watch this episode to hear Pamela's inspiring story of hope through working with the Hoxsey Biomedical Clinic in Mexico
Tina Baird, a Cancer Conqueror Thanking Ty Bollinger, Bill Henderson, and Dr. Rashid Buttar for their dedication to their cause.
Robert Scott Bell and Charlene Bollinger honoring the late Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez, M.D. by dedicating this series to him.
Airs: Wednesday, April 13th, 2016