The pet cancer epidemic is real. Our family pets can’t protect themselves, so it’s up to us to help them. It’s up to us to give them the best life possible. However, vets are not taught about the lifestyle and environmental factors that contribute to 95 percent of pet cancers.
Instead, they’re taught that the vast majority of pet cancers are genetic. “Veterinary schools teach veterinarians within the scope of conventional Western medicine,” says Dr. Gary Richter, a practicing holistic veterinarian, and best-selling author. “And all of those treatments have their benefit. But what I came to learn over years of being a veterinarian is there are things that Western medicine can’t address and fix.”
Did you know …
- In the 1970’s, Golden Retrievers on average would live to be 17 years old. Now, they average only 9 years.
- Just 50 years ago only 1 in 100 dogs got cancer. Now, it’s 1 in 1.65 dogs will be diagnosed with cancer this year.
- Cancer is the leading cause of death among cats. In fact, 1 in 3 cats will be affected by this devastating disease this year alone.
Statistics like these are heartbreaking.
But there is good news:
A free 7-part docuseries, The Truth About Pet Cancer, will be online – starting April 4. It could save your furry friend’s life.
The docuseries features 30 renowned pet cancer experts and holistic integrative veterinarians sharing natural treatments and therapies that protect and heal animals from cancer.
And when you register today you get instant access to Ty Bollinger’s new eBook Pet Health Secrets Most Vets Don’t Tell You – also free! In this groundbreaking eBook you’ll discover:
- The true and underlying causes of pet cancer (and no, it’s not genetics!)
- The Pet Food Industry Scam that’s slowly killing your beloved pet – and what you can do to protect them.
- The “miracle” diet that can heal your pet from cancer, proven in countless cases to work.
- The simple steps you can take today to give your “best friends” a long and healthy life – 100 percent free from cancer.
Pet cancer types and treatment
Many types of cancer can be effectively treated, even cured, if they are attended to in the early stages. Cancer Tutor has an article outlining some of the signs that may indicate the underlying cause of cancer.
There also are many types of pet cancer, including lymphoma, intestinal, bladder, skin, and nasal. We also highlight natural treatments for cancer as well as how you can strengthen your pet’s immune system.
What we found out about pets’ risk for cancer was shocking. We had no clue that the things we were doing to protect our pets were actually poisoning them. Hopefully, you’re not doing the same things we were.
Read for a pop quiz?
Did you know that a 5-pound chihuahua gets the same dose of vaccines as a 150-pound mastiff? And studies show that these vaccinations can triple your pet’s risk of cancer. … In the April 1 Cancer Tutor newsletter, we will have a 13-question quiz on diet and lifestyle factors that dramatically increase your pet’s risk of cancer. Be sure to check your inbox!