Quotes of Nobel Prize Winners About Cancer
- “But nobody today can say that one does not know what cancer and its prime cause be. On the contrary, there is no disease whose prime cause is better known, so that today ignorance is no longer an excuse that one cannot do more about prevention. That prevention of cancer will come there is no doubt, for man wishes to survive. But how long prevention will be avoided depends on how long the prophets of agnosticism will succeed in inhibiting the application of scientific knowledge in the cancer field. In the meantime, millions of men must die of cancer unnecessarily.”
Nobel Prize Winner Otto Warburg in a meeting of Nobel Laureates, June 30, 1966
- Dr. James Watson won a Nobel Prize for determining the shape of DNA. During the 1970's, he served two years on the National Cancer Advisory Board. In 1975, he was asked about the National Cancer Program. He declared, “It's a bunch of shit.”
Nobel Prize Winner James Watson
- “Everyone should know that the ‘war on cancer' is largely a fraud.”
Two Time Nobel Prize Winner Linus Pauling, author of several books on Vitamin C and cancer
Other Cancer Quotes
- “To the cancer establishment, a cancer patient is a profit center. The actual clinical and scientific evidence does not support the claims of the cancer industry. Conventional cancer treatments are in place as the law of the land because they pay, not heal, the best. Decades of the politics-of-cancer-as-usual have kept you from knowing this, and will continue to do so unless you wake up to their reality.”
John Diamond, M.D. & Lee Cowden, M.D.
- “Chemotherapy is an incredibly lucrative business for doctors, hospitals, and pharmaceutical companies?..The medical establishment wants everyone to follow the same exact protocol. They don't want to see the chemotherapy industry go under, and thats the number one obstacle to any progress in oncology.”
Dr Warner, M.D.
And there are many, many more such quotes. See:
Chemotherapy Compensation (YouTube video)