Aired: March 30, 2015
The past 100 years of Western Medicine and how it impacted our view on Health and Cancer.
Interviewed in the episode:
- Stanislaw Burzynski, M.D., Ph.D.
- Irvin Sahni, M.D.
- Tony Jimenez, M.D.
- Robert Scott Bell, D.A. Hom.
- G. Edward Griffin, Author, Lecturer, Filmmaker
- Darrell Wolfe, Ac., Ph.D.
- Patrick Quillin, Ph.D., R.D., C.N.S.
- Leigh Erin Connealy, M.D.
- Sunil Pai, M.D.
- David Brownstein, M.D.
- Burton Goldberg, Author, Lecturer
- Jonathan W. Emord, Esq., “FDA Dragon-Slaying Attorney”
- Mike Adams, Scientist, Author, Lecturer, “The Health Ranger”
- Roby Mitchell, M.D.
- Veronique Desaulniers, D.C.
- Linda Isaacs, M.D.
- Rashid Buttar, D.O.
- Charles Majors, D.C.
- Bradford S. Weeks, M.D.
- KC Craichy, Author, Nutritional Expert
- James Forsythe, M.D.
- Ben Johnson, M.D., N.M.D, D.O.
- Keith Scott-Mumby, M.D., Ph.D.
- Chris Wark, Cancer Survivor, Author, Lecturer
- Cathy Pethel, Cancer Survivor
Episode 1 delves into modern allopathic practices and their lack of focus on humanity as a whole. Dr. Robert Scott Bell examines the brainwashing of MDs during the past century, stating they regard natural cures as “unscientific” and “ineffective.” Dr. Irvin Sahni confirms this gesture with his admittance “pretty much none,” a reply to Ty’s question concerning how much nutritional training medical doctors receive.
It is evident that students of modern medicine are more chemists than healers, as they understand how drugs react rather than how to cure people. Ty discloses the true vendetta of Big Medicine and Pharmacology by highlighting the ambition of the Carnegie-Rockefeller coalition. Influenced by the AMA, Abraham Flexner’s 1910 initiative lead to the vast shutdown of homeopathic institutes across the nation.
Filmmaker G. Edward Griffin states, “The medical profession is really the lap dog of the pharmaceutical industry.”
Sadly this contradicts two primary points of the Hippocratic Oath: do no harm and give no poison. “The agencies that were designed to protect humanity are now protecting the industry they were supposed to protect us from,” said Burton Goldberg.
— Irvin Sahni, M.D.
— Burton Goldberg, Author, Lecturer
— Mike Adams, Food Scientist, Author, Lecturer
— James Forsythe, M.D., N.M.D., D.O.
— Sunil Pai, M.D.
Bonus Footage: Breast cancer survivor Cathy Pethel shares her amazing story. Breast cancer ran in her family, and she was diagnosed with an “invasive” carcinoma. All three of her tested lymph nodes proved positive for breast cancer. This Stage 3b diagnosis was given more than three years ago. Today, Cathy is completely cancer free and she did it without chemotherapy, radiation, or surgery.
Aired: March 31, 2015
Learn to Fight, Destroy, and Prevent Cancer with the Power of Your Immune System