Bone Marrow Cancers (e.g. Multiple Myeloma (MM))
CAUTION: Melatonin should NOT be used by people with leukemia, Hodgkins disease, lymphoma or multiple myeloma. Melatonin’s beneficial effect on immunity could worsen immune system cancers. Calcium supplements should also be taken with care to avoid hypercalcemia.
Recommended Treatment: Cesium Chloride and Limu Juice
The Cesium Chloride Protocol is the only recommended treatment for Multiple Myeloma or any other bone marrow cancer. There are two reasons for this recommendation. First, the cesium chloride treatment easily penetrates the bones and gets to the bone marrow where it can kill cancer cells and even the microbes in the bone marrow.
Secondly, and just as important, MM can cause the bones to become brittle and break. When a cancer patient starts to have their bones break, for no apparent reason, they can become very depressed and confused. MM should be considered to be a bone cancer as much as a bone marrow cancer.
Cesium chloride, being a mineral-based treatment, can help protect the bones. Moreover, Larry of Essense of Life [the recommended vendor] will add other key minerals to his normal protocol to protect the bones.
Larry of Essense of Life provides telephone support to those on his protocol. The PEMF (Pulsed Electro Magnetic Frequency) device, the QRS, has recently been added to the cesium chloride protocol, and is a superb addition!!
Because MM can be fast-growing, and destroy the bones, treatment should begin immediately.
This cancer is a “Stage IV” cancer by definition. For the protocol and vendor see:
Limu juice, which is an optional treatment, actually kills cancer cells but lacks the power of cesium chloride to work quickly.
I only recommend one brand of Limu Juice because this company owns the key patents on the extraction of fucoidan. Here is an article on this protocol:
Important Note About Brittle Bones
If you use the Cesium Chloride protocol, When you have hit your “cesium limit,” continue using the minerals that Larry of Essense of Life has given you for the protection of your bones!!
The product Cellect, in the Cellect-Budwig protocol, also has these minerals if you are on that protocol.
If you are not on Cesium Chloride or Cellect-Budwig, you can contact an expert on minerals, True Ott, PhD. He can also advise you on minerals to protect the bones. Here is his website:
Mother Earth Minerals
In addition to the mineral treatments, omega-3 has been shown to help prevent deterioration of the bones. See this article on the best way to take omega-3:
A Form of Calcium
Here is an article by the well-known natural medicine guru Karl Loren on a form of calcium which he claims will help prevent bone density loss:
Other Treatments To Consider (Supplemental Treatments Only)
There are testimonials on the internet for the use of Essiac Tea as the major component in the treatment of multiple myeloma. Furthermore, there are testimonials for the herbs in the Hulda Clark diet in the treatment of multiple myeloma (i.e. Black Walnut Hulls (from the black walnut tree), Wormwood (from the Artemisia shrub) and Common Cloves (from the clove tree)). At least some of the cancer-killing nutrients in these herbs does get to the bone marrow.
As I mention in my Noni Juice article, not all Noni Juices are the same. There are powerful testimonials for Noni Juice in treating Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, another bone marrow cancer, and leukemia. Pain is another thing which is improved by Noni Juice. But most importantly, Noni Juice can work very quickly. In short, Noni Juice would clearly help MM.
The Budwig Diet (e.g. flaxseed oil and cottage cheese) has some profound testimonials for treating MM. However, it should be realized that I have never seen an authoritative description of her complete protocol, including all of the supplements she used. Just using flaxseed oil and cottage cheese would not be a cancer treatment strong enough for “Stage IV” cancer, such as MM. However, because this treatment is so simple and so easy to implement, I endorse it for MM, but not by itself. It should be used as an adjunct to other alternative treatments.
“In a study reported in the July 1999 issue of The American Journal of Nutrition, the authors found a consistent pattern of protection against cancers of the digestive tract. Cancers like multiple myeloma and uterine cancer were also found to be decreased.” Of course, without the cottage cheese, yogurt or skim milk, the omega-3 in the flaxseed oil (or walnuts, etc.) is not as effective.
In discussing the Raw Food diet, it is beta carotene that is most often talked about. Beta carotene is specifically mentioned as a major killer of leukemia cells as well as Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma cancer cells. It is also part of a bone cancer treatment plan. While beta carotene is rarely used by itself, it is clear that it is a major contributor, if not the main contributor, of many treatment plans. Of course raw carrot juice should be the major source of beta carotene.
Coenzyme Q10 – CoQ10
A powerful antioxidant which builds the immunity system. It works best when the Budwig diet is being used due to the fats in the Budwig diet. It is clear that the effects of CoQ10 reach the bone marrow.
- “Coenzyme Q10 was first identified in 1957. Its chemical structure was determined in 1958. Interest in coenzyme Q10 as a potential treatment for cancer began in 1961, when a deficiency of the enzyme was noted in the blood of cancer patients. Low blood levels of coenzyme Q10 have been found in patients with myeloma, lymphoma, and cancers of the breast, lung, prostate, pancreas, colon, kidney, and head and neck.”
Curcumin From the Spice Turmeric
Curcumin has been found to stop the spread of MM and cause cancer cell death. See the web page:
Article on Curcumin
Barleygreen (and I assume wheatgrass as well)
Here are a couple of testimonials:
- “A seventy-year-old man diagnosed with bone cancer (multiple myeloma) was unable to receive chemo treatments because blood count was too low. Started on AIM BarleyGreen, Just Carrots and Redi Beets and in 5 days, his blood counts were up and repeatable, so he could continue with chemotherapy. Immediately after using these products he felt his nausea disappear.”“Gordon E., 48 years old, was diagnosed with lymphoma. He started on AIM BarleyGreen and the lump on his neck began to soften and shrink within 2-3 weeks. His blood count stayed up during his 6 months of chemotherapy and the one-month of radiation.” -LI Nutrition Newsletter
Excuse me for begin logical, but hemoglobin and chlorophyll have virtually identical molecular structures. Since bone marrow cancers destroy critical red blood cells, it would seem logical that chlorophyll would be a critical nutrient for bone marrow cancer patients.
Gerson Therapy – see the book: Living Proof: A Medical Mutiny, by Michael Gearin-Tosh. This book deals specifically with a multiple myeloma patient. The treatment also includes orthomolecular methods.
This is a multiple myeloma testimonial. The main treatment was a combination of several essential oils called: Juva Flex, by the vendor Young Living. If you look at the actions of the various individual essential oils, you see at least 3 essential oils that are either antifungal or antimicrobial. This may mean that the essential oils were killing the microbes inside of the cancer cells, allowing them to revert back to being normal cells. Essential oils are an exciting new field of research in alternative medicine. Here is the testimonial:
Active Hemicellulose Compound (AHCC)
Over the years AHCC has been known by two different names:
- “AHCC was originally used as an acronym for Active Hemicellulose Compound, but was changed to stand for Active Hexose Correlating Compound by the Japanese manufacturer (AminoUp) because they felt that it was a more appropriate term. Older research papers in which Active Hemicellulose Compound is referred to are discussing the identical material as Active Hexose Correlating Compound.”http://www.integratedhealth.com/infoabstract/impodes.html
In other words, “Active Hemicellulose Compound” and “Active Hexose Correlating Compound” are the same thing. AHCC is sold by numerous companies. Just type: AHCC in Google.
Obtained 50% complete remission in MM study:
Cancer Cure Coalition
This was a treatment protocol used to successfully treat MM. See:
Clodonate helps preserve the bones and treats the cancer (not available in U.S.):
IP-6 or IP6 (Inositol hexaphosphate)
“IP -6 has been used against a wide variety of cancers. Blood based cancers such as leukemia are the most sensitive, with solid tumors needing a larger dose. Most studies at this point have used either animals or human cancer cells in vitro, i.e. in a test tube. As an example, adding IP-6 to human liver cancer cells resulted in complete inhibition of tumors. Human liver cancer cells injected into mice resulted in 71% tumors. Cells pretreated with IP-6 resulted in no tumors. Pre-existing liver cancers regressed. In another study with Rhabdomyosarcoma, tumors were suppressed from 25 to 49 fold!”
Here is a good web site devoted to Multiple Myeloma:
As far as orthodox treatments are concerned, both Thalidomide and Prednisone have been mentioned to extend life (this is not a cure). Also, Fosamax is frequently used to stop bone deterioration.
- “He experienced several health challenges in the past decade (i.e., open-heart surgery, prostate cancer, and, most recently, multiple myeloma). Coincidently, the drug that until recently helped treat the myeloma was vincristine, a purified alkaloid derived from the Madagascar periwinkle (Catharanthus roseus (L.) G. Don, Apocynaceae). Vincristine is manufactured by the Eli Lilly company of Indianapolis, the company that funded Tyler’s chair at Purdue. Further, the drug was discovered in a classic scenario of serendipity by Tyler’s friend and colleague, the late Gordon Svoboda, who, while researching the periwinkle for its traditionally reputed antidiabetic activity, discovered its potential for treating certain cancers. Tyler had intended to write the story of Svoboda and vincrstine, as he considered it one of the great untold stories in pharmacognosy and drug discovery from plants.”http://www.herbalgram.org/herbalgram/articleview.asp?a=2218
When Mother Nature provides the medicine...
People all across the world are scrambling to find natural solutions to their health problems. Of all the “alternative” options, essential oils are currently the hottest trend toward regaining control of your health!
Important Things You’ll Learn About Essential Oils:
● Understand what essential oils are and why they are popular today
● Why essential oils are nature’s BEST medicine
● How to use essential oils safely and effectively
● Tips for regaining control of your health with essential oils
● Pain and stress remedies using essential oils
● Culinary uses for essential oils
● How to use essential oils for high performance health
● Essential oils for animal aromatherapy
● And so much more!