Look, everybody is afraid of something.
And that something is often hearing the words “you’ve got cancer.”
It’s not a diagnosis anyone wants or deserves, but statistically, one in two people will.
But we’re here to tell you there’s hope … and healing … and survival.
Our friends at The Truth About Cancer are working every day to bring you the latest therapies and prevention, and they’re getting ready to present everything to you.
Ty Bollinger and his team are throwing open the doors and putting the very best minds in cancer and chronic disease on the stage at their live event to share their most important new breakthroughs in natural cancer therapies.
The list of speakers for TTAC Live 2017 is truly a who’s who of natural healing and cancer therapies, many who you’ve seen or read on Cancer Tutor, including superstars like:
- Dr. Patrick Quillin – Beating cancer with nutrition
- Dr. Joseph Mercola – Ketogenic Diet and cancer
- Dr. Robert Scott Bell – Gut health, the microbiome, and cancer
- Dr. Rashid Buttar – The Cancer Conflict: Resolving the 5th toxicity
- Dr. Tony Jimenez – Treating cancer with sound and light
- Mike Adams – The importance of “organic”
- Del Bigtree – Freedom of choice in medicine
- Chris Wark – How “Chris Beat Cancer”
It’s three days that could save your life.
The broadcast starts Thursday, Oct. 5, at 9 a.m. ET. And you’re invited to watch it live for free from the comfort of your own home.
The sad reality is that cancer lurks around every corner these days, ready to attack. But it doesn’t have to attack you.
In just three short days, you’ll learn a lifetime’s worth of therapies, treatments, and protocols that can absolutely save your life, or the life of a loved one.
You’ll end the weekend with newfound hope for a healthy future.
If you or a loved one is living with a cancer diagnosis, we know what your day is like.
Doctor’s appointments, anxiety, fear, well-intentioned people everywhere giving you advice …
Cancer takes an intense emotional and physical toll, and sometimes it’s easy to lose hope.
But there’s always hope.
There are wonderful scientists and researchers around the world making new discoveries every week.
TTAC Live 2017 event co-hosts Ty and Charlene Bollinger are bringing in the giants of the natural health world to present their latest research and information – people like:
- Sayer Ji – Epigenetics and cancer
- Dr. Darrell Wolfe – Detox and the lymphatic system
- Dr. Veronique Desaulniers – Breast cancer and early warning signs
- Dr. Toni Bark – Ketogenic Diet and disease reversal and prevention
- Jeffrey Smith – How GMOs have been linked to cancer
- Doug Kaufman – The fungal link to cancer
- Pharmacist Ben Fuchs – Skin health and skin cancer
- Barbara Loe Fisher – Freedom of choice in medical interventions
You will learn directly from the experts on the front lines what’s truly working – and what’s changed – in natural cancer therapies and disease prevention.
And most importantly what the future holds for your health and wellness!
It’s new research, new therapies, and new opportunities for healing that can make a big impact in your life.
There’s a growing body of evidence and data from a group of forward-thinking scientists and researchers around the world suggesting there are real solutions out there to prevent, treat, and beat cancer naturally.
The data is clear.
And despite attempts by big pharma, the government, and the mainstream media to suppress it, the word is getting out.
In many cases, tumors are shrinking naturally, without dangerous chemo or radiation.
In some cases, Stage IV cancers are being reversed naturally without harmful drugs or surgery.
And in all cases, people are finding hope that there are finally some answers out there.
We want to make sure everyone has an opportunity to have access to this information – to know the truth about cancer.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
THURSDAY, OCT. 5
- Grand Opening: Ty and Charlene Bollinger
- Dr. Patrick Quillin: Beating Cancer with Nutrition
- A: Pharmacist Ben Fuchs: Skin Health & Skin Cancer
- B: Dr. Manuela Boyle: Ayurveda and Cancer
- C: Paul Barattiero: The Importance of Hydrogen and Water
- A: Dr. Jack Wolfson: The Truth About Heart Disease and Dr. Heather Wolfson: Cancer Prevention Starts in the Womb
- B: Dr. Larry Palevsky: Vaccines: What are we doing to our children's brains?
- C: Dr. Stuart Nunnally: Biological Dentistry and Cancer Prevention
- Cherie Calbom: Juice, Juice, and More Juice to Treat & Prevent Cancer: How Vegetable Juicing Complements a Ketogenic Diet
- A: Dr. Veronique Desaulniers: Never Fear Breast Cancer Again
- B: Sayer Ji: Epigenetics and Cancer
- C: Dr. Darrell Wolfe: The Tumor Time Bomb
- A: Dr. Toni Bark: Ketogenic Diet and Disease Reversal and Prevention
- B: Dr. Robert Scott Bell: Gut Health, the Microbiome, and Cancer
- C: Dr. Bradford S. Weeks: The Symptom is a Healing Gesture: How to be Blessed by Illness and How not to Shoot the Messenger
- Jeffrey Smith: How GMOs have been linked to cancer
- Doug Kaufmann: The Fungal Link to Cancer
FRIDAY, OCT. 6
- Opening: Ty & Charlene Bollinger
- Dr. Rashid Buttar: The Cancer Conflict: Resolving the 5th Toxicity
- A: KC & Monica Craichy: SuperFood Nutrition and Cancer Prevention
- B: Dr. Tony Jimenez: Treating Cancer with Sound and Light
- C: Barbara Loe Fisher: Medical Tyranny & Why Informed Consent Matters
- A: Dr. Edward Group: Fasting — the Healing Miracle!
- B: Dr. Ben Johnson: Stem Cells, Lasers, and Novel Approaches for Cancer
- C: Erin Elizabeth: The Future of Florida, Fake News, and Food
- Dr. Marlene Siegel: Preventing and Treating Cancer in Pets
- A: Stan Burzynski: Current innovations in cancer treatment
- B: Liana Werner-Gray: How I Cured Myself of Cancer by Creating The Earth Diet, Alkalizing my Body, Using Bentonite Clay and Doing Colonics
- C: Dr. David Jockers: The Sugar-Cancer Connection
- A: Billy DeMoss: Preventing Cancer with Chiropractic and Exercise
- B: Dr. Eric Zielinski: Essential Oils, Aromatherapy, and Cancer
- C: Ocean Robbins: Food as Medicine to Beat Cancer
- Dr. Thomas Seyfried: The Metabolic Mitochondrial Theory of Cancer
- Del Bigtree: Freedom of Choice in Medicine
SATURDAY, OCT. 7
- Opening: Ty and Charlene Bollinger
- Dr. Joseph Mercola: Many Ways to Improve Your Mitochondria to Beat Cancer
- Mike Adams: Heavy Metals and Cancer
- Roundtable (13 experts): Moderated by Dr. Robert Scott Bell
- G. Edward Griffin: The Politics of Cancer
- A: Dr. Peter Osborne: No Grain, No Pain
- B: Dr. Frank King: Cancer Prevention and Correction with Homeopathy
- C: Dr. Linda Isaacs: Treating Cancer with Enzymes and Diet
- Rodney Habib and Dr. Karen Becker: Clues from Canines: The Ketogenic Cancer Cure
- Chris Wark: Learn How “Chris Beat Cancer”
- Closing Ceremony