Cancer Tutor Forum Primary Natural Cancer Treatments High RF Frequency Protocol GB-4000 Multiple Myeloma experience ?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Lea 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Pete

All,

I'm about to start using the GB-4000 and MOPA in response to having Multiple Myeloma. My question is whether or not anyone has determined an effective programs/channel sweep etc for MM with the setup ?

Blessings,
    Pete

Vera

It's off-topic but I've just read the article in British Medical Journal:

Long-term stabilisation of myeloma with curcumin
    http://casereports.bmj.com/content/2017/bcr-2016-218148.full

A case report of a woman who got rid of all her myeloma symptoms by taking 8g /day of curcumin with bioperine.

Lea

Pete how did it go?

Pete

It's really difficult for me to say. My MM was un-diagnosed for as many as 7+ years before they ran the blood test to confirm it. Of course, they will tell you that I would have been dead before that long w/out chemo (think about it). I had once again come to renal failure and I believe it had gone on too long for the Rife – type protocols and nutritional protocols to work by themselves. Thus I am undergoing chemo and hope to use my machine and diet to stay in remission after auto transplant if all goes well.

Lea

That’s a shame Pete I thought Rife was best choice but I am new to all this. Thanks Pete hope it goes well for you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.