Rebounding is not just something that Wilt Chamberlain did better than any other basketball player. Health and wellness advocates recommend a different kind of rebounding — one that improves the immune system and lymphatic health.
For your health, rebounding involves jumping on a mini-trampoline; this increases circulation. The body contains 5-6 quarts of blood, which is circulated by the heart. But without the lymphatic system, the body cannot effectively eliminate toxins. The lymphatic system is a major dumping ground for toxins and waste products. Exercising on a rebounder promotes the flow of lymph, thereby flushing the toxins.
Natural News reports bouncing on a rebounder for two minutes every hour is good therapy for preventing or treating cancer. One hour after rebounding, white blood cell count normalizes. Rebounding every hour will keep your immune system in optimum running condition, as rebounding will flush the lymphatic system.
Rebounding also can ease symptoms and it cures many diseases, including allergies, arthritis, Candida, cancer, fibromyalgia, depression and stress. A rebounder will help increase your energy, speed up metabolism, improve your balance, build bone mass, lower cholesterol, stabilize blood pressure, and increase circulation.
As Chris Wark points out, healing cancer requires a total life change. You have to address all the health-destroying factors in your life:
- A processed food diet loaded with sugar, salt, meat, dairy and artificial ingredients
- Unhealthy habits like smoking, drinking, legal / illegal drug use, lack of sleep
- Lack of exercise, and extreme exercise like marathons, triathlons, and even crossfit
- Chronic stress
- Negative emotions like guilt and unforgiveness
- Spiritual sickness
- Environmental toxic exposure
Poor lymph flow is common in sedentary people; this is one reason why less active individuals are more susceptible to illness. Sedentary people who have poor diets or choose to live on junk food are often unwell because the body sends all the toxins and waste to the lymphatic system. The lymph flow is poor due to a lack of exercise, so toxins accumulate in the body.
- Additional benefits of rebounding include:
- Increases cardiovascular fitness
- Greater balance and agility
- Improves circulation and blood pressure
- Reverse hardening of arteries
- Detoxify liver
- Improves digestion and elimination
- Lower elevated cholesterol and triglyceride levels