Chapter 1 of 4: The Causes of Alzheimer’s and Dementia
What is commonly called: Alzheimer’s or Alzheimers is not a specific disease, but rather a set of symptoms. There are many different “root causes” of the set of symptoms known as “Alzheimer’s.”
Some of the items that are known to cause Alzheimer’s include:
1) Mycotoxins (waste products) from microbes. Mycotoxins are highly acidic and interfere with brain signaling, causing “brain fog,”
2) Heavy metals (e.g. mercury and others),
3) Other metals (e.g. aluminum),
4) Strokes (whether known about or not),
5) Free radicals (i.e. oxidative stress),
6) Illegal drugs,
7) Prescription drugs,
8) Lack of oxygen. As the body gets older, less oxygen is absorbed, though in many cases the problem is not a lack of oxygen, but rather microbe mycotoxins (see #1),
9) Diet, which is high in bad fats (e.g. trans-fatty acids) and low in good fats (e.g. omega-3). This includes taking certain kinds of fats (e.g. saturated fats) frequently. such as eating peanut butter regularly,
10) Aspartame, Monosodium Glutamate, HVP, cysteine and other “excitotoxins” (which kill brain cells),
Unfortunately, orthodox medicine, in their eternal quest to sell drugs and get rich, rarely makes any effort to find the “root cause” of the Alzheimer’s disease. Orthodox medicine only treats the visual symptoms of the disease, and rarely digs any deeper than that.
Heavy metals, such as mercury (sources are dental amalgam, eating large amounts of fish, vaccinations, etc.), lead (found in chocolate, among other things) and other heavy metals which may come from well water, for example, can be a cause of Alzheimer’s, dementia and perhaps Parkinson’s and other brain diseases.
Aluminum (which may come from vaccinations or other sources), may not be far behind the heavy metals.
The bottom line of all of these things is that not enough oxygen and good fats get into the brain and too many bad things get into the brain. Or something is interfering with brain signaling. When the brain gets plenty of oxygen, and nothing blocks the brain signaling, the mind is clear and sharp. It is when things such as listed above, or illegal drugs, etc. block either of these two things major problems arise.
So what the most common cause of Alzheimer’s symptoms? The mycotoxins of microbes, which will be discussed first.
Number One Cause: Mycotoxins (Block Brain Signaling)
It probably never occured to the reader that microbes might be the major cause of Alzheimers. They are!!
As a cancer researcher I frequently test the safety of experimental products on myself. Of course, I am convinced of their safety before I test them (and I always “build-up” as a safety valve), but in one case I totally underestimated the power of one product.
It was a product used to kill microbes in water treatment plants. I was testing it on my sinusitis and put 9 drops of this product in a quart bottle. I figured this was a very low dose and that I would need to use more than 9 drops before it would become effective. I was wrong!! This product killed microbes as measured in “parts per billion”!!
Not knowing how powerful this product was, I then put some of the water from the quart bottle in a nasal inhaler and sprayed it up my nose.
I had a massive, massive amount of “brain fog”!! I literally thought half of my brain was dead.
What caused this brain fog? This product killed massive numbers of microbes. When these microbes died they broke apart filling my brain with mycotoxins. These mycotoxins are highly acidic and blocked the brain signaling in my brain.
How can mycotoxins block brain signaling? What people don’t realize is that much of the brain signaling is similar to a radio tower. The brain does not signal exclusively by chemical reactions. It has been demonstrated that the brain also communicates via electrical waves.
It is not the microbes themselves that block these electrical waves, though they can. The problem is the “mycotoxins,” or “waste products” or “poop” or “excrements” of microbes that cause the damage. These mix with the blood and are very effective at blocking brain signaling.
Mycotoxins are highly acidic. These acids can literally dissolve nerves!! While the body can, under the right conditions, rebuild these nerves, doing this will not be able to restore lost memory, but it will restore cognition.
Chlamydia pneumoniae and Helicobacter pylori are two microbes that can cause Alzheimer’s. Herpes simplex virus 1 is associated with Alzheimer’s disease in individuals that possess the APOE4 form of the APOE gene (APOE4 enables the herpes virus to enter the brain).
The protozoan Toxoplasma gondii has been associated with Alzheimer’s.
But remember it is their waste products which block the brain signaling more than the microbes themselves.
Where do these microbes live? They primarily live in the liver. The liver is a breading ground for microbes. Their waste products are spread via the bloodstream.
Some of the parasites/flukes in the liver can be 20 feet long!!
And there are microbes in the brain itself because there are microbes in the bloodstream of every person.
They excrete massive amounts of highly acidic mycotoxins. The brain of Alzheimer’s patients is literally swimming in a sea of mycotoxins. With all of the mycotoxins it is a miracle the brain can function at all and in many cases it can’t.
So how can you get rid of these microbes and their mycotoxins? I will mention two major ways.
The first way is the Photon Protocol. This is the “targeted” way that focuses on the specific microbes that cause the disease.
The second way is the Bob Beck Protocol. This cleans the blood of microbes unlike anything else on earth.
Personally, I would use BOTH methods, starting with the Photon Protocol.
1) The Photon Protocol
Perhaps the best way to deal with the microbes is to work with the Ed Skilling Institute. Using a consultation they can identify the specific microbe that is causing Alzheimers, or whatever else is causing the Alzheimer’s.
If the problems is mycotoxins, they will likely recommend a Photon Protocol (which is normally used for cancer), meaning one or both of the Photon devices. There is a link on the column of links on the left side of this article which links to the Photon Protocol, but remember the article is the protocol for cancer, not Alzheimer’s.
There are two Ed Skilling devices, the Photon Genie (about $4k) and the Photon Genius (about $25k). The Photon Genie can be placed under the mattress at night or be strapped to the body, even while driving. It literally can be used 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (i.e. 24/7) to energize cells and do other things.
The Photon Genius is six feet tall and 5 feet wide. It is essentially a “supercharged” Photon Genie (The Skilling Institute calls it a “Photon Genie on steriods”), but it actually does other things such as infra-red.
Because of its power and size the Photon Genius is stationary and needs a 40-amp dedicated circuit.
Because the Photon Genie is both a 24/7 device and can help regenerate nerves, even if a person or rest home purchases a Photon Genius, they should also purchase a Photon Genie.
To make it very clear, a Photon Genie is REQUIRED in every case and a Photon Genius is OPTIONAL for those who can afford it (assuming the consultation identifies that mycotoxins are the problem). To say it another way, EVERY PATIENT should have a Photon Genie. SOME patients, if they can afford, it, may also benefit from a Photon Genius.
But again, first have a consultation with the Ed Skilling Institute to find out the “root cause” of the Alzheimers.
The consultation will analyze exactly which species of microbes are causing the Alzheimer’s and/or any other contributing factor. The treatment can then target the specific causes of the Alzheimer’s.
The consultation will lead to a nutritional protocol which is synergistic with the Photon device. I can guarantee you the nutritional protocol will include a liver cleanse to get rid of liver flukes and other liver parasites.
It is a targeted approach, but a consultation is available to each patient (in the case of a rest home, for example) at a reasonable cost per patient (i.e. $1,500 per patient).
For more information, click these links:
2) The Bob Beck Protocol With Liver Flush
A liver flush is part of the Photon Protocol, so the liver flush in this section is only necessary if a person does not use both the Photon Protocol and the Bob Beck Protocol.
The Bob Beck Protocol is very inexpensive and in fact some of elements of the Bob Beck Protocol can actually be made at home. The Bob Beck Protocol definitely can clean the blood of microbes, and should help Alzheimer’s patients greatly, but it may not get rid of some of the major liver flukes and other parasites which are not circulating in the blood without the liver flush.
Combined with the Bob Beck Protocol should be a liver flush AND a gallbladder flush. The gallblader flush is required to protect the gallbladder from what is flushed out of the liver.
This is the Bob Beck Protocol (actually several articles):
Here is an article on liver flushes:
Article on Liver Flush
In addition to getting rid of the bad microbes (and their highly acidic waste products), it is also necessary to build-up the “good” microbes in the body. AFTER getting rid of the bad microbes, a person should use a high quality probiotic product to get good bacteria back into the body.
While the waste products of the good microbes are not necessarily alkaline, they do create a good environment in the brain.
Remember the primary purpose for getting rid of the microbes is to let the brain signaling function again.
While it is very important to deal with heavy metals, aluminum, etc., make no mistake about it, mycotoxins are the dominant cause of Alzheimer’s in almost every case.
Lead can contribute to Alzheimers, but mercury is probably a bigger factor.
- “The maximum amount of mercury that the Environment Protection Agency allows people to be exposed to is 5,000 times smaller than the permissible amount of lead exposure; in other words the EPA apparently considers mercury to be 5,000 times more toxic than lead.”Marcia Basciano DDS at annual meeting of IAOMT san diego 1994.”
So where does this mercury come from?
- “Scientists have shown that trace amounts of mercury can cause the type of damage to nerves that is characteristic of the damage found in Alzheimer’s disease. The level of mercury exposure used in the test was well below those levels found in many humans with mercury/silver amalgam dental fillings. The research conducted at the University of Calgary Faculty of Medicine found that exposure to mercury caused the formation of “neurofibrillar tangles,” which are one of the two diagnostic markers for Alzheimer’s disease. Previous research has shown that mercury can cause the formation of the other Alzheimer’s disease marker, “amyloid plaques.” The scientists also exposed the test nerves to other elements, including aluminum, but found that only mercury caused the damage consistent with Alzheimer’s disease.”http://www.whale.to/m/Alzheimers.html
Dental amalgam, the silver fillings dentists use, can be a significant cause of Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- “Worldwide there are over 4000 research papers indicating mercury is a highly toxic substance. How can dentists be so thoughtless as to place one of the deadliest toxins in existence “two” inches from our brain?”Tom Warren (http://www.whale.to/a/toxic_dentistry.html)
- “You wouldn’t take a leaky thermometer, put it in your mouth, and leave it there 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Yet that’s exactly what happens when an amalgam filling is installed in your mouth.”Dr Michael Ziff (http://www.whale.to/a/toxic_dentistry.html)
Just how much mercury do dentists put into your mouth?
- “Dr. Richard D. Fischer, a practicing dentist in Annandale, VA and past president of the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology, gave his testimony before Congress on November 14, 2002. Dr. Fischer has published numerous scientific papers and in 1998 was listed in Who’s Who in Medicine and Health Care. These are excerpts from his testimony:“Dental amalgam (‘silver’) fillings contribute more mercury to the body burden in humans than all other sources (dietary, air, water, vaccines, etc.) combined. These fillings contain 50% mercury – which is more neurotoxic than lead, cadmium, or even arsenic.To put this in perspective, the amount of mercury contained in one average size filling exceeds the U.S. E.P.A. standard for human exposure for over 100 years. Put in other terms, it takes only ½ gram of mercury (the amount in one filling) to contaminate all fish in a 10-acre lake.”http://www.gifam.org/article-4.htm
Dental amalgam is clearly one source of mercury, as is fish in some cases, but there are other sources. This is a quote relative to both mercury and aluminum:
- “According to Hugh Fudenberg, MD (http://members.aol.com/nitrf), the world’s leading immunogeneticist and 13th most quoted biologist of our times (nearly 850 papers in peer review journals), if an individual has had five consecutive flu shots between 1970 and 1980 (the years studied) his/her chances of getting Alzheimer’s Disease is ten times higher than if they had one, two or no shots. I asked Dr. Fudenberg why this was so and he said it was due to the mercury and aluminum that is in every flu shot (and most childhood shots). The gradual mercury and aluminum buildup in the brain causes cognitive dysfunction.”
The Combination of Aluminum and Fluoride
The issue of aluminum and Alzheimer’s Disease needs more discussion!
- “Evidently Alzheimer’s Disease came along after people started using aluminum cookware. Isabel Jansen, R.N., wrote of a simple experiment regarding the use of aluminum pots, where it’s easily proven that the aluminum and the fluoride content in water, both increase dramatically.“In January 1987, experiments performed at the Medical Research Endocrinology Dept., Newcastle upon Tyne, England, and the Physics Dept of the Univ. of Ruhana, Sri Lanka, showed that fluoridated water at 1 ppm, when used in cooking in aluminum cookware, concentrated the aluminum up to 600 ppm, whereas water without fluoride did not. (Science news 131:73)They suggested that because of the known fact that aluminum is neuro-toxic and is in abnormally high concentrations in the brain of Alzheimer’s and other neurological disease victims, including AIDS, that these findings raise questions about adding fluoride to the water supply of communities to reduce tooth decay….Because of these findings, a test was made of Antigo, Wisconsin water which has been fluoridated for 33 years. The water was examined by a certified Wisconsin laboratory, and showed that when it was used in cooking in aluminum cookware, it concentrated the aluminum by 833 times and increased the fluoride content by 100%.(Note: THROW AWAY YOUR ALUMINUM COOKWARE AND HAVE YOUR CHILDREN THROW THEIRS AWAY!!)The maximum allowed aluminum content of water is set by the World Health Organization at 200 micrograms per liter. This makes Antigo water, when cooked in aluminum, 75 times over the maximum. No test was made of distilled water, as the Antigo Water Dept. does not dispense distilled water.”
Aluminum is technically not a heavy metal, but it is so toxic many people categorize it with the heavy metals, as I do. I could go on, but I think I have made my point: lead, mercury, aluminum and fluoride, and other heavy metals, can be a major cause of Alzheimer’s.
Heavy metals get into the body by many different ways, but primarily by:
1) Dental amalgam (mercury),
2) Cooking utensils (aluminum with fluoridated water, iron pots),
3) Vaccinations (mercury),
4) The foods we eat and the things we drink (mercury, aluminum, etc.),
5) The air we breathe, meaning pollution (lead and many others),
6) Combinations of the above items.
Aluminum By Itself
The AMAZING Karl Loren Clorox Bath (the Feds shut down Karl Loren but we had a copy of this article)
This amazing protocol chelates aluminum for about a dollar:
Karl Loren Clorox Bath (Amazing)
Here is an interesting quote I found:
- “Alzheimer’s “disease” has only existed about 25-30 years. (Not to be confused with dementia) Alzheimer’s patients on autopsy have consistently elevated levels of aluminum in the CNS. Widespread use of aluminum cans in beer and soft drinks began about 30 years ago. “Coincidentally” the aluminum industry has recently launched an expensive pre-emptive television advertising campaign citing all the many benefits of aluminum containers for use in food storage. Their slogan reads “nothing keeps foods fresher than aluminum.” [No doubt in the hopes of reaching all those uninformed soft drink bottling company executives who haven't yet heard of this marvelous new packaging option!] The EPA requires that public water have less than 50ppb [parts per billion] of aluminum, yet canned beverages contain 6160ppb.”Site May Be Inaccessible
There are many household exposures to lead, particularly in older homes. However, it is much easier to study lead exposure in the work place.
- “Research presented at the May 2000 meeting of the American Academy of Neurology revealed a dramatic correlation between on-the-job lead exposure and the risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease in later years. The occupational histories of 185 people with Alzheimer’s disease were compared to 303 people without the disease. Results showed that individuals were up to 3.4 times more likely to develop Alzheimer’s if they had worked in jobs exposing them to high levels of lead – either by breathing lead dust or from direct skin contact.”
And another article on lead and Alzheimer’s:
- “A four-year study looked at 535 former chemical manufacturing employees, who had an average of eight years of occupational exposure to lead and an average of 16 years since last working with lead. Blood and bone levels of lead were measured, and neurological tests were given – and compared with 118 non-exposed people from the same neighborhoods. The lead workers not only had greater declines in test scores, but also in normal age-related declines in brain functions. “The effects of the average level of bone lead found in former lead workers was like five more years of aging on the brain,” said Dr. Schwartz.”http://www.fi.edu/brain/metals.htm
Over the Counter Drugs and Chemicals
Here is another long list of items. Note that aspirin and Tylenol are mentioned in this article:
- “About a year ago I learned that ALDEHYDES such as ACETaldehyde seemed to aggravate the symptoms of ALS. Also I read a hazardous materials report on mercury which cautioned against using ACETylene in the presence of mercury. In my business I used a substantial amount of ACETone as a cleaning solvent. (I also used a great deal of Xylene, which I’ll explain later) The words kept haunting me; ACETone, ACETaldehyde, ACETylene, and others that may be more familiar to you, ACETylsalicylic acid (Aspirin) ACETaminophen (Tylenol) and maybe even N-ACETyl Cysteine. After doing some more digging, I found that ALL these substances (with the possible exception of N-Acetyl Cysteine, since I couldn’t find its chemical breakdown anywhere.) have one disturbing thing in common. They all have a CH3 Methyl Group attached to them…”Site May Be Inaccessible
Stop The Damage
Of course diet is critical to deal with Alzheimer’s. Aspartame, MSG, hydrolyzed vegetable protein (HVP), cysteine, and others, should absolutely be removed from the diet of a person with Alzheimer’s.
Also, all aluminum pots and pans should be removed from the residence. All aluminum cans should be removed. All plastic should be removed that can be removed (Note: At the bottom of all plastic containers is a triangle with a number in it – no human should consume a product from a plastic bottle with a number of 3 or above. Only a 1 or 2 are healthy. If there is no triangle with a number, don’t use it!)
Also, as mentioned above, yeast and fungus should be killed by various supplements. This is very critical and will work in conjunction with the removal of ALL sugar from the diet and virtually all refined flour and dairy products!!
The Politics of Disease
The average person has absolutely no clue what is going on with regards to disease.
They see giant corporations intentionally making aluminum pots and pans, other corporations spreading deadly and dangerous chemicals on plants, government agencies suppressing the truth about the dangers of deadly substances, the FDA putting people in jail for curing cancer, GMO plants showing up everywhere, and so on.
Where is Congress in all of this? The members of Congress are raking in the money left and right. Congressman Ron Paul, and a few others, are the only ones who haven’t “sold out” to the giant money interests.
A person might think that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) would outlaw the use of any aluminum that touches anything that goes inside the human body and outlaw the use of mercury in teeth and every other source of getting these metals inside the human body.
But the FDA is the devil with a gun and works for the giant corporations. So does the Department of Agriculture and almost every other government agency.
The FDA actually wants your body to be filled with aluminum and mercury and anything else they can get inside of your body. They want you to be sick so you will use prescription drugs and use the medical community (which sells the drugs).
State governments are not far behind in that they mandate that health insurance will only pay for prescription drugs and will not pay for natural substances in the treatment of disease.
Let me give you a symbolic example. The medical community puts mercury in vaccinations. Some people don’t like that so the medical community invented the term “mercury-free.” What does “mercury free” mean? Most likely it means the vaccine uses aluminum instead of mercury!!
The media is the guardian of the corruption in the government. The media makes sure the general public has no clue what is going on. A cult of the ultra-rich, which some refer to as a secret cartel or by other names, owns the media, the pharmaceutical industry, the aluminum industry, ad nauseum. They work together in a synergistic way to get ever richer and richer.
The Savior of the world described this phenomenon in two words: “whited sepulcher.” The media is what whitewashes the sepulcher to blind the general public from knowing what is going on inside the sepulcher. The inside of the sepulcher contains the “dead men’s bones” and other damage done by the rich, powerful and corrupt.
The media can brainwash 200,000,000 people every day in America and convert them into zombies. Compare that to the 20 or 30 people a day who read this article.
But to me an even more poignant story in the Bible is the story of the beggar Lazarus and the rich man who died, but I won’t get into that.
Talking specifically about Alzheimer’s, what I am seeing in many cases is that something is blocking “cellular energy” in the brain cells or blocking brain signaling or blocking oxygen from getting to the brain cells or is simply killing brain cells. That “something” might be aluminum, for example. Other things may block oxygen. Other things may just kill brain cells outright (e.g. mercury can do that). As already mentioned, the main cause may be microbes in the liver.
Thus, the treatment of Alzheimer’s and other brain conditions, may be a two-step process. The first step is identifying what is causing the damage. If the damage is aluminum or mercury, for example, chelation may be needed (see the next chapter).
If the problem is dead brain cells, the product Aloe Immune (which the FDA has heavily persecuted), which floods the body with natural stem cells, may help the body regenerate new brain cells.
To restore oxygen; Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) may help or certain supplements (such as MSM, which contains three types of molecules which are critical for the brain) may help.
To restore cellular energy a number of things, mostly discussed in the next chapter, may help. Examples are key supplements, the Budwig Diet, etc.
In short, we live in a corrupt world where it seems almost everyone is interested in your money, but no one is interested in your health. Certainly the FDA and AMA couldn’t care less about your health (this is, after all, a cancer website and cancer patients also have to learn this lesson the hard way).
All you can do is learn the basics and do two things:
1) Analyze what the patient has been exposed to (e.g. aluminum pots and pans, drinks a lot of soft drinks, works with chemicals, etc.),and
2) Try different things to see what works.
The next few chapters will hopefully give you more specifics to help you in your journey.
Chapter 1: What Causes Alzheimer’s? (This article)
Chapter 2: Keep Your Brain Alive – Part 1
Chapter 3: Keep Your Brain Alive – Part 2
Chapter 4: Links to Other Alzheimer’s Websites
Excellent Book on Alzheimer’s
This is an excellent book with lots of information about Alzherimer’s, case studies and a wide range of ideas. This is highly recommended:
Major Book on Anti-Aging
This is a magnificent book on anti-aging!! It covers many topics my 4 chapters do not cover. It is a highly recommended addition to my articles: